Roleplayers Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Anonymous

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:26 pm

"Never said all I do was. I'm only a half-blood mage, if that makes any sense to ya. Double focus in blood and ice, both of which stem from hydromancy as specialty foci," Soren explained. "As for what I did to your black-feathered buddy there, I just healed up a couple of wounds that more than likely came from this one here," she continued, nudging Kat's arm and moving it slightly.
"Don't do that, mage." The vampiress stared at the mage coldly.
"Oh, calm down. No harm done, was there?"
"No, but I'll break your neck if you really grind my nerves."
"Touchy, ain'tcha?" Kilgore moved back away from the vampire, dusting her front off before taking off her cloak.

"Anyhow, back to you, Miss Pyromancer. Nah, I'm none too fond of cremation. Not scared to death of it, by any means. I'm just not fond of it." Sorano and Kat both stared at the mage, Kat's hadn't changed, but Sorano's was one of incredulity. This mage had to be crazy, irritating two of the most powerful women present in the inn. "My first opponent at the Academy was a pyromancer. I defeated them, though. Give me enough water and I can ice most any pyromancer."

"Hey! Soren, would you, uh... Mind not being so forward?" the Felix asked. Soren looked over at her, noting a very serious look in the dragon-girl's eyes.

"Alright. Whaddya want, an apology?"
"That'd be nice, yes," Kat interjected.
"Fine. Sorry for my behavior. You said yourself, vampire, that I'm more of a case than you. This prove it?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet
Character Name: Quill

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:44 pm

"Funny, I was put through a cryogenic freeze when they tried to kill me. Didn't work. I don't need external heat, or even air to burn. All I need is..." She pulls out an ordinary pack of glucose tablets, and swallows one, then takes a deep, cleansing breath. "A scrap of energy, and I can make so much more energy. I feed the fire, and it feeds me. For your interest, I evaporated the liquid nitrogen they used, and heated it to the point where it turned into nitrous oxide. And that burns, oh so well.

Rage fuels me, fills me, and then when there's enough of it, I don't care what's against me what it's made of, or what it is, it will only fuel my fire."

Little flames dance happily in her eyes as she recalls the episode, not listening to the conversation.

"The restraints vaporised, the tanks melted, the entire facility and all in it burned. All that remained was ash... And I was pleased..."
Back to top Go down
https://rpanon.forumotion.co.uk
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Kilgore leaned back from Phoenix, her eyes widening a bit in awe. "Note that I said most. Didn't I?" she said, asking Kat, who nodded slightly. "Is this normal?"

"No. This is new to me," Kat replied. Sorano agreed.
"But I'm pretty sure she's reliving a memory. I remember her mentioning it once that she and Hawk were once made to be weapons. Speaking of which, is he awake yet?" the Felix said, scooting back and nudging Hawk's shoulder a few times.
"Not when I checked. He was still asleep," Kilgore replied, glancing over before taking a few steps back. She found a little condensation on the counter and froze it into little ice marbles, rolling them around and waiting for the firestorm to subside.

"Lost your bravado, mage?"
"I'm not stupid. I'm a dark arts mage, and we tend to be a little on the suicidal side, but I'm by no means stupid enough to try and bluff my way against that." Katarina chuckled, then tried to speak to Phoenix.

"I know you're experiencing a memory, my fiery friend, but remember that the cryomancer here..."
"HEMOcryomancer!"
"Shut up, mage. That the cryomancer here isn't the only one with worries about catching fire," Kat said, trying to verbally prod the bird out of her moment, completely ignoring the blood mage.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Hawk, at the first poke, showed off his instincts by snapping upright with a knife in hand, and showed off his lack of blood, by sliding off the couch onto the floor with a massive headache from sitting up too fast. His head hit the floor with a wince inducing thunk as it bounced briefly off the floorboards.

"Owch... Wassup? Wassamarra?"

She slowly turned to look at Katarina, staring her straight in the eyes,her own now looking like they were portals onto the Plane of Fire, and for a moment Kat could have sworn she saw figures writhing in the fire, and one immensely bright white being, spreadeagled in the heart of the blaze, distant from the other beings. Then she blinked, and the images vanished.

"Sorry, I tuned out. Is something wrong? I recall getting pissed at the showoff... But..." She shrugged. "Ah, well. Probably nothing."
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Sorano stepped back, leaning the scythe she had not yet put up against a wall, hurriedly trying to help Hawk in his condition.
"Nothing, Hawk. Just a little... Situation between a newcomer and Phoenix. Here, let me help you sit up..." Sorano put her hands under Hawk's arms to lift him into a sitting position. "Don't move too much."

Katarina peered close into Phoenix's eyes. It was a very curious, intriguing occurrence. It was all gone in a flash, but the memories would be retained for the vampiress. The mage looked back over at Acheron, who simultaneously looked over at Kilgore, before they both returned their gazes to the anthorpomorph.

"I want to speak to you later, when you get a free moment," Kat said, a note of wary curiosity in her voice. A small, wet something hitting her cheek made her turn and look at the only source of ice besides the kitchen. Kilgore gestured for her to come a little closer.

"Remind me to watch my step around her," she said.
"Remind yourself, mage. You got her started. If you weren't afraid of pyromancers before, she will make you terrified of them," Acheron spat venomously. She grabbed the mage's shoulder and pulled her close to speak as confidentially as possible. "Look, you're new here. I can understand that. But mark my words, start any more severe trouble, and if you're not incinerated by that literal firebrand, I'll take care of you myself. You're young and stupid; we're not your friends from whatever mage school you went to. Many of us are deadly; myself and the anthropomorph included."
"Pardon me. Recall that I mentioned that I'm..."
"Mentally unstable. Yes. Not a crutch, mage. I have also been diagnosed by multiple psychiatrists over my lifetime and told that I also have mental issues. Learn to get past them and learn how to function in this society. If an ancient creature like me can, or ex-weapons like them," Kat said, pausing to indicate Phoenix and Hawk, "then you should be more than capable. Prove it."

With that, Katarina shoved the mage backwards, though not hard enough to make her fall. Kilgore caught herself, then made a mental note to watch her step around Kat and Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:39 am

"Whoo~!" He giggled oddly as the help upright caused little stars to dance in front of his eyes and he promptly laid his head on the table in front of him. "I'll be ok, I think... Could I have some water? And a straw, too..."

He raised his voice a bit, eyes closed as the coolness of the table surface soothed his head. "Hey, Kat? How often are you going to need feeding, so's I can plan my schedule around thumping headaches?"

"...Well, OK." She shrugged, and went to fetch the drink that Hawk had asked for and therefore not hearing any of the conversation between them. She would then look around the room for anyone else wanting her attention for service, though interposing herself between Katarina and Soren after the push.

"May I get either of you two a drink? Preferably at opposite ends of the bar, if necessary?" Her temper had subsided and, with no real memory of her incident, was acting like normal, trying to settle incidents and keep people calm.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Sorano couldn't help but giggle a little bit at Hawk's blood-loss-induced antics. She would remain nearby, but only after she had put up the scythe. Kat turned around to face Hawk after hearing the question. "And now everyone knows what happened. But no matter. Don't worry, my obsidian-feathered friend. It won't be often. And as for the drink, I'll pass for now. But you may want to get him something to eat; help stabilize him." The vampire stood and found herself a comfortable armchair in which to lounge.

Soren also passed up the offer of a drink, though remaining where she was and still playing with the mini ice marbles. For a while, she would just stay and watch the others, not moving to approach anyone, though she would not shun an approacher.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:20 am

He snorted softly at her response. "Better that they know I gave rather than you took. Agh... I swear, my head feels like someone's jammed eggshell into it..." He took the drink, stuck the straw in his beak and drank steadily, the cold water clearing his mind and system.

"What should he eat, then?" Phoenix hovered uneasily around Katarina, wondering if she knew anything helpful.
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet
Character Name: Maybelle Parell

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:26 am

In the kitchen, the young priestress observes the anthropomorphic bird with almost the same look she had with Phoenix, the curious eye she usually have when meeting a curiosity relative to her standards.
"Err... well, That's more or less my question you asked here, madam."
What she want makes her nervous. She never actually worked before, this is a first time for her.
"I wanted to know if, by any chance... you would require... a new employee?"
While she talks, she cannot help but take mental notes on the differences between the two birds, and what she saw of the the black one too.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Kat nodded, then turned to face Phoenix. "I recommend proteins, considering your carnivorous natures. Starches and fats wouldn't hurt, either. Anything to restore fluids, hemoglobin, and iron. Are you nervous?" Katarina asked, picking up on Phoenix's apprehension. The vampire lifted an eyebrow just before asking the question.

Telu paused in slicing up the strawberries she had in front of her, thinking for a moment. "Well, I could always use a new hand around. You ever worked before, dearie?" the Trogon asked, returning to slicing the little fruits and splaying them out in a fan-like display on a cake. She waited to hear a response before continuing. "If'n you want to get started already, you can hand me the lid to this cake plate. It's in that cupboard right behind me." The bird smiled at Maybelle; she had seen that curious spark in the girl's eye. This young'un was full of life. "And if you have any questions, feel free to be askin' me whatever's on your young mind."
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:58 pm

Phoenix shrugged. "Kinda, yeah..." She headed off to get some well cooked meat for Hawk.

Hawk opened an eye to look at Katarina. "Thanks for treating me nicely, by the way... I feel some kind of trust between us, so... Ask me anything you'd like to know. I need to talk to get my mind off my head..."
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Acheron laughed a bit. "I believe the fair trade was that I answer the questions that you ask, in which case, feel free. There's little I can't find out about you just from tonight's encounter," she said. "But I'm glad to know that you feel you can trust an old predator like me."

Sorano, now that she had done her part to get Hawk stable, returned to the kitchen, noticing Maybelle and looking at Telu curiously. The cook would then say to Maybelle, "Oh! And if you ever need help, Sorano or Phoenix can help you out. Sorano's been on staff longest of the two of them, so she knows the ins and outs."
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:23 pm

He nodded then paused. "What do you mean, "There's little you can't find out about me just from tonight's encounter."?"

He looks at her. "How long have you been alpha, and how did you get there?"

Phoenix smiles, nods and gets a plate of food ready.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Katarina grinned, crossing her legs and watching him with sly, half-lidded eyes. "I'll take it that that was your first question. Well, in essence, I can read your memories, like a book of your life, after feeding from you. If you want me to prove it, then I shall.

"As for your other question, I have been the leader of my clan for a few centuries. As to how, I can go more in-depth later, but for now, the short version is that I honorably executed my predecessor when my time came to advance. Whether I explain the long version now is your choice."
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:39 pm

He blinked at the 'honorably executed' bit.

"Say what? Explain both of those, then. Including the memories, 'cos I don't believe you.

Without the insanity though, please. From the sounds of it, you've seen what kind of binary response we give... So, keeping the switch on sane is helped by others acting so. THanks."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Gasp! What to answer to this?
"Well... hum... I was an apprentice under Maiden Selune, but that hardly count, so... well it's my first job!"
She seriously hoped her inexperience wouldn't eliminate her chance, but it's better than lying... on Goddess, why is it so hard?
But at Telu's request, she understood she had a chance! Nodding before quicly looking for the said lid. It didn't take long to find it and swiftly takes it... almost too swiftly, as we almost had it slip under her fingers. Oh, she hope she didn't see anything...
As she brings the lid, Telu's question stroke her ear with pleasure. "Oh yes, I have questions. Many, many questions. About you, this place, my new work if you say yes... everything! I'm not bothering you with this, right?" she said with her joyful voice.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:58 am

"As I figured you wouldn't. Most mortals who do find out about it don't believe me. I'll answer the bit about my history before I delve into yours," Acheron replied, laughing silently. "I was changed back in 1147 AD. I spent a good three centuries advancing to the Elder's personal executioner and interrogator though myriad trials, both field and simulated. One that sticks out in particular, and always has, was my run in with a necrophiliac vampire slayer. That was when they believed us to be risen corpses.

"That night constituted of a failed eradication of a local slayers' guild and a near violation of my person at the hands of this deviant and two of his cronies. I live only because of my squad's captain. I took revenge on my assailant with cold steel and cold mind. It was as doing a jigsaw puzzle in reverse." Kat's eyes sparked with an old amusement at the memory. It was the only notable reaction that she made. "That happened in the thirteenth century. I spent the other two perfecting my craft after that night." She leaned back, pausing her tale for a moment. "I came to power in the 1600's. It is tradition for each new candidate to the title of Nosferatu to battle the incumbent to the death. If the candidate wins, they become the clan's Elder. If not, well..." She trailed off and shrugged. Even Soren was paying attention by now, where she had previously not. "After the battle has ended, the vanquished is laid to rest via cremation. This ensures that no revenge will be exacted on the new Elder. My ascension was no different than that of my predecessor.

"Now, as to the bit about my as-yet concealed ability... How is your significant other?" Kat asked, turning her attention directly to Hawk. "She's a lovely woman. Strong personality, I trust? Must be, considering your home life and your together time as a couple. Quite... Dominant, isn't she." The vampire grinned. Hawk would know of what she spoke, though everyone else would be a little bit lost.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Telu took the lid from Maybelle as the girl brought it to her. "Of course you're not botherin' me, dearie," the cook chuckled. "In fact, you're remindin' me of one of the gals on the ship I'm crew on. Bubbly and full o'life. Feel free to ask any question that tickles your fancy. I love to chat when I'm workin'. Welcome aboard the staff, dearie," the Trogon said cheerfully. "Could I get you to start washin' those dishes pilin' up in this sink here?" The anthro indicated a sink to her left with a bin full of dirtied pots and flatware.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:05 am

Hawk listened to Kat's tale with interest and seemed perfectly happy, until she turned her newly revealed ability onto his and his mate's life, at which point he blushed.

An avian blush, unlike a human blush doesn't show in the redness of face, though he certainly did have the flush of heat and embarrassment this causes. The more remarkable aspect of a bird blush is watching all the feathers, from the base of the neck to the little bits of fluff around his cere, do a little mexican wave as they each fluffed badly enough to be virtually at right angles, then settle back down.

"I-I haven't a clue what you're talking about..."

Phoenix would chuckle, and lay the plate of food by him, then head back to the bar if anyone else wished to speak to her.
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:24 am

She blinked some time at this strange way to speak. It is way different to whatever she heard before.
"... Sailing? Were you a navigator of some sort?"
She was going to handle the dishwashing while she asked her second question.
"You must have seen many things during your travel... aww, how lucky you are... I have yet to visit so many places..."
She only realised by now all the work she would have to do... and how much plates a sink can hold, too! But, taking some precautions to not wet her clothes, she started to clean up everything while still being fascinated by Telu's words.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:42 am

Phoenix looked around at the sudden absence of a little sound that was always audible at the bar. "Huh. The clock's stopped. Quill, you did wind it this morning, didn't you?"

Quill shrugged. "Yeah, I did. So? Even if it has, it's almost, what, 10 o'clock?."

Anybody checking will find that their own watch has stopped as well, gears or electrics jammed.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Katarina laughed softly, grinning a bit. "I'm sure. There is a lot more that I could go into. Like how you two spent that first big night together," she said.

In response to Maybelle's question, Telu set the cake aside and started working on cleaning up her workspace, grabbing a nearby wet cloth and thinking. "Well, I'm no navigator. That was one of my mates' jobs. I'm just the cook on the ship. But Miss Catalina runs the ship, and she's taken us to a bunch o'places. Mostly tropical places, but some were temperate. I'm sure she'd let you come with us if the day ever came. Miss Catalina is only suspicious about menfolk bein' on board. It's a superstition we got; they bring bad luck onto the ship," Telu explained, laughing a little bit.

Back outside, after Phoenix voiced her concern over the lack of the clock's ticking, Soren checked a watch on her wrist. She looked puzzled, putting the device to her ear and shaking it slightly. "Mine's stopped, too."

"Make sure your batteries aren't dead, then," Kat said, rationalizing the coincidence.
"I don't have batteries. It's run by mana," Soren replied, looking more than a little confused and concerned at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Hawk stared at Katarina, silent pleading visible to her alone, non-verbally begging her not to embarrass him in front of the strangers in the inn, and with a slight hint of "I trusted you..."

Phoenix looked at Soren. At least the ice user had settled down. "HOw's a watch run on magic? Surely the energy can't be absorbed?"

Quill was looking at the main grandfather clock in puzzlement, knowing she's wound it. She looked inside. "Hey! This gear's broken!"
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:06 pm

It was at this silent supplication that Kat leaned back and relented. She made a small hand motion that said that she would say no more on the subject. "Proof enough?" she asked. After all, her point had been to induce an uncomfortable feeling, which she seemed to have succeeded in doing.

Soren looked up at Phoenix for a moment, then back down at the watch, which she was taking off her wrist to open up and look at the interior. "It uses very small amounts of mana from me. I draw mana from the world around me and store it, which is never much at a time unless I find a mana vent. Then I can be up to full power in a few seconds. But this..." She trailed off as she popped the back of the watch open. "What in the...? Something's jamming the cogs in here..." Kilgore looked up at Quill's exclamation, which attracted Kat's attention for the moment as well.

"Old age finally take its toll on it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:11 pm

"Yes!" The word was said with great big overtones of 'Don't bring this up again, please. I'd far prefer you asked me out of politeness...'

Phoenix peered over the watch. "What's jammed it?"

Quill dug the gear out and dropped it on the bar counter. "Old age? This is a new gear to replace the previous one which broke... About three months ago. It's broken in the same way the old one did. Three pieces."
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:23 pm

"Odd. Very odd," Katarina mused. Naturally, she would not do that again unless it was to someone else. "By the way, that ability is called blood memory. That's how I can read your memories as though I were seeing through your eyes," she added, looking back to Hawk for a moment before getting up to have a look at the broken gear. "It doesn't look as though it was the old one, glued back together and placed back in. Curious... Curious indeed."

Soren shrugged. "I don't know yet. But I will." With that, the hemocryomancer dug into her pocket and pulled out a maintenance kit. She took a magnifying glass and a pair of delicate tweezers out of the kit and examined the watch's internal workings carefully. After a few moments, she pulled out a piece of metal. "This was stuck between two of the gears."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next