Roleplayers Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Anonymous

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:23 pm

At first, Sorano quailed, feeling herself shrink in this thing's presence. Literally. A glance at its right hand was enough persuasion for the Felix not to argue. She composed herself quickly, in time to stand aside and let them in, as well as catch herself before an instinctive transformation occurred. She wanted nothing of that magic around the blade it carried.

"I don't like the feel of that magic," Soren muttered, bouncing her right leg absentmindedly. "At all." Strangely, the vampire said nothing; just casually paid attention to the new arrivals and glanced over at the mercenary as he came down the stairs. Unusual for someone who had something to say about everything. Soren was thankful, though. I have to wonder what Void's going to do, though... she thought. There's still a favor I'd like to ask him to help me get my name cleared with the Westdale Academy and the Imperial Mages.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet
Character Name: Quill

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Void would stride up to the mechanoid. "...They sent you after me? Second? The least of the Twelve?"

"I am designated One, also known as The Second Hand." Second hummed and looked down on Void.

Void frowned, or at least, his voice indicated extreme annoyance as his face could not be seen. "But I made you. You are bound to your creator."

Second raised it's blade, and swung at Void, with a powerful swing. Void would blink out of the way, but Second's blade would pass through the wall as if it were butter, leaving a large, perfect sliceshape in the stone.

"I am bound to the Chair of the Council. At the time, you. Now, you no longer. Void the Chronomancer, for crimes too numerous and too drastic to list, are to be executed on sight."
Back to top Go down
https://rpanon.forumotion.co.uk
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:12 pm

The revelation of creator and created caused Soren to do a double-take between them and Kat, Acheron to lean back slightly with a surprised expression, and Sorano to widen her eyes, mouth slightly agape.

That is, until the swing of the blade took a chunk out of the stone wall.
"Hey! If you're going to damage things, at least be considerate enough to go outside!" the Felix shouted, starting for the second mechanoid. Kat leaned forward and put her arm in front of Sorano to halt her, getting a cross look in response.
"Don't, Felix girl. Provided Void lives through this, perhaps the damage could be reversed," she said. Sorano huffed a bit, then looked down at her hand, noting that her nails had started to change to talons again. She rapidly changed them back.
"Your nonchalance is getting on my nerves, vampire."
"At least I'm not provoking anyone, mage. I'm trying to keep her out of this spat between time manipulators. I saw what Void can do, you know what he can do, and she should know," Kat said, gesturing to Sorano, "that it's beyond any of us."
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:01 am

Phoenix would lean over to Maybelle and shrug. "Looks like we can't do much here... Wanna help make some cakes?"

Second would turn to face Void again. "Identity confirmed. Negating." There would be a silver shockwave pulse visible from the mechanoid, and anyone used to the presence of their psychic or magic powers would feel them drain flat in an instant.

Void blinked, or tried to, as he arrived back where he was. There was a curiously amusing sound as the chronomancer swore, though the situation was dire. "You.. You've been altered! You're a nega-psych! The power to negate magical abilities... The only advantages is you've cancelled your own vorpal enchantment."
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:55 am

Void sighed and looked up at Second. "You want what? The Chair wants me executed for what reason?"

"For perverting the course of history by not dying when you were meant to."

"Bad move, Second. That's something you never, ever bring up if you want to survive. I didn't pervert history, only the figment of the chair's imagination that he thinks should be history. Just because I was better than him, he had me struck down. Made me transform myself into... This." Void raised his cracked blade and pointed it at Second. "There are some things you just don't do." He uttered a word which, though not understandable, hurt to hear. And Second faded to black and white. "And cracked, useless things like me and my sword, can contain far more power than you imagine. Second. I made you. And now I unmake you." Second vanished.

(I was going to do something more fun, and more open to others, but since no-one replied... VvV)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23