Roleplayers Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Anonymous

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet
Character Name: Maybelle Parell

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:46 pm

">_> It come from that side <_<? Where >_>? I don't get it <_<... well, whatever... I guess I will find out someday..."

She takes a look at the list. Looks like there's a large choice here! Let's see... 'Chateauneuf' ? Classical. 'Cotes d'Or' ? Not quite like my life... 'California' ? What does it do here... Oh, here is it. Now we're getting real!

"'Cap Corse' for everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet
Character Name: Quill

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Quill winces as the girl brutally butchers both the english language and the names of the wines on the list.

"S-sorry, could you point that wine out on the menu please?"
Back to top Go down
https://rpanon.forumotion.co.uk
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:15 pm

"Hmm... Ok! Let's see..."

She takes the list and... closes her eyes as she start concentrating on it. She is feeling it... it takes her some time, like, say 10 seconds, before she point out a name on the list, her eyes still closed.

"The Goddess believes this wine is my destiny. So... let's take a look, now... EEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!"

It's the most costly on the list! Looks like she is going to work here for a while...

(And of course, you can expect someone from France to gives real wine names)
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Quill blinked. Talk about bad luck. "Y-you sure you don't want to re-pick?"
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:28 pm

"No, this is my destiny!"

She has a determined face when she said this. In the past, everything she left to luck went wrong but ended giving her more than her troubles. Now is not going to be different.

"Gimme all you have, I am definitively not going to go against the Goddess's will, whatever it is!"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Quill looked utterly shocked. This woman put a finger on a name, and it's destiny? She must be nuts.

She turned, and took a lesser bottle off the rack, wanting to ask the chef first before opening the best wine in the house.

"For the moment, how about an apertif? You don't have to pay for this one, it's on the house."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:06 pm

"It's good for me, thanks!"

She gives back the list and have a look around.

"You must have an amazing cave to store this. I wonder... how big this complex is actually? I can tell from the main hall this place is way bigger than what you could expect, because a place like this would be full of people. Or so I believe, I am not an expert in touristic analysis."
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Quill turned, fetching the wine bottle and pulling the cork by putting her hand over the mouth of the bottle. She dropped the near shredded cork on the counter, and poured her a glass.

"We have a big cellar, yes. But this building isn't huge. It's just an inn with a few extra facilities."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Maybelle takes some time to analyse the wine she has had served. Even if she isn't specialized in oenology she can tell some things about it.

However, there isn't anything particular to say about that one. It's rather bland, no particular trait being put in front but without any big flaw in it.

"Extra facilities? Like a swimming pool, place for vehicles and animals, things like that, or is there anything unusual worth mentionning?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:50 am

Quill looked slightly uneasy.

"I-I can't remember off the top of my head, but I believe we have a pool and a rifle range."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:00 pm

She sense the trouble in her.

"... Anything wrong? I didn't meant to say that this place should be bigger! I like it the way it is, you know!"

Maybelle shows a large, almost forced smile as she try to not feel embarrased by the situation.

"But I think I will see everything later, as I am sure I will need a tour of the building if I work here, don't you think so?"

She tastes her wine and show her surprise as it feels better in her mouth than she expected.

"Hmmm... Refreshing!"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Quill smiled. "Yeah, I suppose you will. And I'm glad to hear that the wine tastes nice to you."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:57 am

(Any news from Eizoryu? I was waiting his return before introducing some news characters, but...)

She slowly sip the wine quietly, almost gracefully. When finished, she still hold the glass in her hands and contemplate it.

"I always wondered, why the Goddess made the wine tastes so good and yet, makes sure drinking too much have so strange effects on your mind and body. Is being drunk a message she sent to makes us understand something? And if so, what would that be? ..."

She then looks back in Quill's direction.

"Sorry, I tends to ask too much questions to myself sometimes... forget about this!"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:02 am

(Eizo is a her. >v> But no, she's been out of contact for a while. I'm... not sure what's up with her. I might re-ask her, just as a checkup.)

Quill chuckled. "I don't know. It's an interesting question."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:35 am

(No problem. Sorry, Eizo!)

"Oh, yes, you don't believe in the same gods... I forgot about this. Let me explain my question further."

She draws a sheet of paper.

"Let me explain. What I believe in is in the Goddess, spirit of nature, destiny, moon and magic. On the other hand, there is the God of civilization, history, sun and strength"

She draw both the Moon and the Sun, then a cycling arrow between these and a small cross next to the moon.

"As a follower of the Goddess, I tend to think everything that happen in the future is determined, as she plan it. But you cannot understand what the Goddess wants you to do, because of the God. He can decide to takes over my life whenever he wants to."
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:02 am

Quill listens interestedly.
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:57 am

She continues explaining:

"However, people under the sun governance believes that the future is freely made of the past, not more. So, in order to maintain the balance, the Celestrial couple decided to create the Great whole. Things were created from something that existed, but only for a determined goal set by the Goddess."

She draw a cross next to the Sun.

"So that's why I always tend to comprehend my surrounding, to understand what did the Goddess had in mind when she used what the God did. It's more or less my duty to know things like that."

She takes two seconds to thinks about what she said.

"... Or I am drunk already and I don't know what I am saying, who know? ^_^"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Quill looked at her.

"I'm not sure I understand, but I'm an atheist, so..."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:28 pm

"That's ok. I do not expect people to believe in some remote place deities here. If you're not destined to know, then so be it!"

She start filling her glass again.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:19 pm

Quill watched her, amused at Maybelle's acceptance of the strange and odd.

"I noticed you staring at the birds. Is there something you want to tell me about them?"
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:02 am

"Oh, yeah, was it so noticeable? Sorry... I hope they didn't find this offending or anything..."

She grabs a notebook in her bag and open it randomly. In it, there are various illustrations, featuring landscapes, peoples, animals... most of these being commented and annotated.

"There's a dream I have; comprehend the Goddess' will as a whole. But I know that, if I want to gain such a knowledge, I should try to discover every part of it, one by one. So, I try to takes notes of everything noticeable I meet, like them as I have never people of their kind. I hope this won't bother them to answer some of my questions... and maybe they would be able to give me a clue or three on some other oddities, who know?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:18 pm

"Ah. So you try and find knowledge. I suppose Phoenix would be happy to talk to you...

Phoenix! Someone wants to ask you some questions."

Phoenix walked over to Maybelle, pulled up a stool, and sat opposite her, leaning close enough for her to make out the individual feathers on her face. She smiled, the corners of her mouth which aren't beak turning up at the corners and laid her taloned hands on the counter, fingers intertwined.

"Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Maybelle nods toward Quill as a token of her gratitude for her intervention.

She looks pleased at this and starts looking for some pencils. She is going to need these! Ink begins to flow on her notebook as she takes somes notes.

"Phoenix... good. May I ask you some questions? I'd like to know many things about you. Or, should I say... everything. If that's not asking for too much. Oh, and before we start, know that I'm asking these for purely theological reasons and that nothing that you don't want the world to know will leave my ears."

*Scribble while talking*
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:47 pm

"Well, what do you want to know? I'll also show you anything of me you want in detail. Within reason, of course."

Phoenix smiled again and settled down for the interview, stroking her crest flat.
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:14 pm

"Really? Wow, thanks! I was sure you would refuse! Not many people accept being observed and studied like this so casually, but you're really helping me- err and Science, of course."

She is truly overjoyed by the situation and she draws with an almost tangible intensity.

"For a start, I would like to study how exactly your facial muscles works. Can you try this, for example..."

This is followed by a dozen or so asking, from opening her mouth/beak wide, frowning or just stay neutral. Each time, she takes some time to make a small sketch and add notes on anything worth mentionning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next