Roleplayers Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Anonymous

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet
Character Name: Quill

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Void bowed to Sorano, and shifted a few charges around, freezing the entire inn in time. "With your permission, I'll take care of this." He shifted anyone (Eizoryu, Nik, Blue, insert who you'd like to be there in yer posts.) who wanted to fight out, far onto a lonely island, with the equipment they needed to fight, minus what had been destroyed, and the group's ruined van which landed with a crash, and on fire.

Hawk stretched, cricking his neck, and loading a pair of belt fed sub-machine guns. "Kat? Shall we dance with the Dampcloth? I owe her for calling me a freak. Leave her alive, I want to play with her when you're done."

Phoenix stood next to the van, leaning on it and grinning as she melted it into a puddle. "Oh, correction, there used to be a lot of expensive kit in here."

Hawk delivered the final call, as the had been dropped some distance from the SCA. "Right. Forget the paper. Forget the laws. We will hand you SCA vermin over to your HQ in bodybags. Minus the inept leader, and the mouldy dishcloth. You two will be staying with us... And we'll hand you both back over to your little gang later."

Void looked at Soren. "If you want to fight, please, feel free. I will help if you ask, but... I'm a pacifist, so I wish not to get involved unless I'm attacked."
Back to top Go down
https://rpanon.forumotion.co.uk
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet
Character Name: Maybelle Parell

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:27 pm

While she did heard Telu, Maybelle's curiosity asked her to continue advancing, but Phoenix's move scared her, leaving her complying with this directive, while still wanting to see what happens. Jogging inside, when in the kitchen, she couldn't help but takes a frying pan and holding it firmly.

---

When Sorano's shriek was heard, Chuck's engraved tusks on him starts to glow faintly, only stopping with the atorment shriek.
This was enough to anger him past the "follow orders" point. Getting up then closing the other, while grabbing Orage. Facing the offending group, he mutters:
"Ok, that does it. You're telling me I should die, but I'm used to this. But slowing down my meal? You'd better leave before I consider you edible"

*Insert the shifting here*

"... And you better have a boat!"
He looks for the strongest looking in appearance.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:33 pm

(FFS, I left out an agent. So there's been a quiet guy who's just observed everything and said nothing, though he's almost as angry as the rest of them. He's German. x3)

"I want no part of this, I just want them out," Sorano hissed venomously, before the shift occurred. Her draconic features had stopped growing, but were not receding yet.

After the shift, the SCA agents found themselves confused in addition to angry, and facing down the so-called subhumans they had decided to pick a fight with. Katarina and Soren had both retrieved their weapons, and stood ready. Kat, as usual, was grinning madly, twirling one of her pistols on her finger like a showman. Soren, on the other hand, looked quite serious and had planted the butt of her scythe into the ground; she was channeling the mana she'd need.

"Dishcloth," Acheron chuckled, shaking her head. "That's a good one. Hear that, halfbreed? You're little more than a wet rag, greenhorn!" she taunted, getting mostly a deadly glare from the Dhampir.
"You're dead! You're BOTH dead!" the halfbreed shouted back.
"Tell me something I don't know!" Kat laughed. The first part of her strategy was already succeeding: Pissing off the Dhampir so she'd be off her game.

Soren looked at Void and nodded.
"Yeah, if I were you, I'd stay off the field. Do whatever you got to, Void. Two of us already know what happens when your hand is forced," she said, smiling weakly at the not-too-distant memory.

The strongest looking individual of the six agents was the African fellow, who was staring straight at the ogre. The Caucasian was too busy being frustrated and about to pick a bone or two with Phoenix, the Native American was sizing up the blood mage, the silent German man stood watching Void, and the Asian tracker seemed ready to join any of her comrades, though she stood closest to the European. After all, the Dhampir was facing one vampire and one ex-weapon.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Hawk grinned happily. "I'll take that as a "She wants to dance" then, Kat. I'm crap short range, I'll back you up. If one of my bullets even grazes you, I owe you £50 a graze." He fired into the air, between himself and the Dhampir, the bullets stopping in a minor shield, suspended in the air by his power. "C'mon, Dampie. I'll wipe the floor with your rag of a body."

Phoenix looked over at the Caucasian, grinning. "Oh? This is- Sorry, was your van? Whoops."

Void looked silently at the German. He wouldn't make any moves until the guy attacked him, but would feel sorry for the guy if he did.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Kat chuckled, "I won't even need this, then," she said, holstering the gun she held, flexing her hands with several satisfying pops. "Come, Dhampir, show me that you can take on a nosferatu and survive! I'll even let you have the first punch!" she said, taking a fencing stance, but leaving her rapier in its sheath.

The Dhampir, who had dug out a pair of silver-coated brass knuckles, snarled at the double gibes, then hurled herself at Katarina. The girl threw a hard right, and Kat did nothing to block, taking the strike square in the jaw and reeling back, her hand over the place she'd been hit. The girl smiled and took her stance, throwing a bit of banter of her own.
"These knuckles are coated in blessed silver, and engraved with the Holy Cross, hellspawn! Let's see you regenerate that!" There was a crack as the vampire popped her jawbone back into place.
"Very well, then." Acheron stood straight and removed her hand from her jaw. All that was there was a slight laceration, which was already healing.
"Wait... But. You're a vampire! You're a child of the Devil! This is supposed to hurt you!"
"Well, I won't say it didn't smart there for a few seconds. It was a good punch, I'll give you that," the vampire admitted, rotating her lower jaw a bit. "But let me show you a better one." With that, Katarina rushed the Dhampir, who brought up her forearms to block, and reciprocated the blow, causing the girl to fall backwards and skid a few meters. "Hm.. Felt like you have some armor under those sleeves. I felt it give and it didn't give like bone does."

Erstwhile, the Caucasian was practically tearing his hair out by the roots.
"There was millions of dollars of equipment in there, you overgrown pyromaniac chicken! I'm going to kill you for that!" Soren overheard the outburst, and shook her head.

"He's probably going to get gibbed for what he just called her," she predicted. "Kind of like what'll happen to you, buddy, if you really want to try me," she said, talking to the Native American.
"Unless you've got some sort of power, I don't see that happening with that scythe of yours," he retorted. Kilgore grinned.
"You don't know me too well, do ya?"

As for the German agent, he muttered a few things to himself in his native tongue before approaching the chronomancer. His words carried an accent, but not an accent so heavy that he was nigh incomprehensible.
"You sound like time bomb, ticking like that. But you are not explosive, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Chuck readies Orage, which is now sparkling like a plasma lamp. He crack his head, daring the african to attack with a smile. Anyone who can read feeling can feels the axe more than happy, maybe even more than the ogre.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:53 am

Hawk grinned at Kat. "These're just lead. Let's see if she regenerates." He raised his hands towards his wall of bullets and with a grunt gave them all a magnetic kick. They sped towards both the vampires, twisting and looping around Kat and striking the Dhampir in non-crucial places.

Phoenix smiled in a way that if the man was still rational would make him think twice. "I'm sorry, what did you call me, shaved monkey?"

Void looked at the German. "I am not explosive." He made no motions, apart from a short bow to the male. "I should inform you that I am a time mage. I do not wish to attack you."
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:42 pm

The African man looked from the ogre to the axe, grimacing a bit in thought.
"First swing is yours," he said to Chuck, bending his knees in preparation to dodge. If Chuck wouldn't take the swing, then the man would take the initiative.

The Dhampir sat up, patting her arms down for a moment. There was the clang of metal plates under her hand where she hit her arms, except in one spot where they'd caught the brunt of Kat's punch. There was an indentation there, and less of a clatter between the plates.
"You're probably bruised under there, but that'll be the least of your worries after this rain," Katarina laughed, hearing the bullets whiz past her. The Dhampir curled into a protective ball, but then the Asian tracker moved and tried to block as many of the bullets as possible. Many grazed her,and a few embedded themselves in her flesh, causing her to fall to the ground in pain, clutching at her shin and upper arm. What didn't hit her hit the Dhampir, causing quite a few punctures and some grazing.

"Chi-Yun! You stupid woman, I would have been fine," the Dhampir cried, checking her comrade over. The Asian muttered something under her breath, and the European shook her head.

"Well, there's a chance to show you what I can do, my red-skinned friend," Soren said, picking up on the injured women. "Here, watch. Hey, vampire? You might want to move!" Kilgore called to Kat. Acheron looked confused a bit at first, but rapidly picked up.
"Halfbreed, you might want to move, too," the vampire warned.
"Shut up, bastard child of the devil."
"Can't say I didn't warn you," Kat muttered, shrugging.

After that, Soren closed her eyes for a moment, extending her hand out towards the SCA tracker. The woman screamed out in pain and rapidly lost her color as Kilgore worked her literal magic, causing blood to pour out of wounds. The Dhampir yelled and jumped back, disgusted and panicked as her comrade writhed on the ground. Soon, though, the woman stopped moving altogether, lying in a pool of her own blood. Soren looked back over at her opponent.
"Exsanguina Majora. That's what I just did. Still think I can't make giblets of you?" she asked.

The Caucasian looked back over at Phoenix and scowled.
"You heard me, you bird-faced freak," he snarled, pulling out a smaller gun he'd not handed over to Sorano. It was the only gun he had left, but it packed a punch for its size. Nothing like Hawk's pistol, but still powerful enough.

"Hmmm.... I vould like very much to take you apart and look at your internal vorkings, but since this vill not be possible," the German said, pulling out a broadsword and holding it up, placing the tip near, if not resting on, Void's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Hawk winced as the tracker got in the way of his bullets, then got hit by Soren's magic. "Well, she's unable to fight." He looked at his medic bag and sighed. "Hippocrates. While I don't follow your rules, I will try my best to heal those who need it." He holstered his guns and walked over to the tracker. "Kat, keep dishcloth off my back. I have a job to do." He knelt down beside the tracker. "Like it or not, either I heal you, or you will die. Are you going to hold your prejudice above your life?"

Phoenix grinned evilly, and stretched out a hand and gripped the air. Invisible forces gripped him and lifted him up as she raised her arm up, and she made to clench her fist shut, a telekinetic crush. She wouldn't go through with it, remembering that he wasn't to be killed after about a millisecond of immense pressure.

Void looked at the blade, his ticking speeding up a notch. "This is your last warning. You will regret it."
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:18 pm

"Sure. Move your ass over there, halfbreed," Kat snapped at her foe, getting between her and Hawk as the Dhampir tried to lunge at the blackbird. The girl cursed at them both and tried to lunge past the vampire, but Kat caught her and threw her backwards. "I said, move over there," she growled, pointing to an area away from the downed agent.

The tracker was on her last legs, barely able to whisper, "Help me, please."
Soren, despite the fact that she had just about remorselessly snatched the woman's life from her body, was having a couple of second guesses.
"Don't move, Kemosabe," she said, addressing her opponent, and pulling water from off the shore around his feet and freezing it. "Will you be wanting my help?" she asked, approaching Hawk. "I guess it's only right that I fix what I did. Considering that they never made to include me in this." She leaned against her scythe, looking like a de-cloaked, un-hooded Death.

The leader yelled out in pain and surprise, dropping his gun.

"Vhat vill you do, mechanoid?" The German didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Hawk smiled at the tracker. "I'll do everything I can." He turned to Soren. "I'll be fine. Go see to your opponent, before he shoots you."

He knelt beside the tracker and sealed her wounds with superglue. "I'm going to patch you up now. If you want proper healing, I'll see to you afterwards. Now, I'm making sure you live. Sorry if this hurts."
He would hook her up to a bloodbag, and also a drip, making sure she wouldn't die from shock or bloodloss. Then he would forcefully pump blood back into her system, so her heart didn't collapse.

Phoenix looked at the man. "Pitiful. You attack without knowing your enemy. And now, your enemy will know you." She brought him down to her eye level, and stared at him. "Ready, monkey?" She blinked, and when her eyes opened again, they were pure white. "Can you see what I see? Can you hear what I hear? Do you know what I know?" Her mind was boring into his, overriding his own control of his body as she turned him into a puppet of her own. He would still see, hear and speak as if his body was his own, but she controlled it's movements. She dropped him onto the floor.

"Now, stand, monkey. And pick that pistol back up."

Void sighed, and snapped his own sword into existence. "You force my hand. I will age you until your bones are dust."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:45 am

The axe seems to energize itself.
"You don't want to move? Ok! Here I come!"
Raising orage, the ogre swings her in front of him. An electric arc is following every moves she does, getting bigger and bigger. After four swings, he pointed her toward the african guy. Static electricity gathered on her and suddendly, a powerful jolt hit in front of the man, both in a flash and a loud thunderous smash, meant to disable his opponent's perception.
And the creature charges, using this opening, ready to slice him in half with Orage in a single strike.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:56 pm

The lightning flash before him startled the African, and he jumped back with a yell, blinking and rubbing his eyes to try and restore his vision. But though he was handicapped for the moment, he wasn't completely useless. His ears were sharp, able to hear a big cat moving through savanna grass moments before the pounce. The sound of the axe swinging through the air alerted him to Orage's approximate location, though the thunderclap earlier did take its effect, and he barely dodged the strike. Chuck's weapon grazed his foe's chest, cutting open the coat and shirt the man was wearing. It would take a few seconds for the African to retaliate, throwing a set of daggers towards the ogre.

Meanwhile, the tracker let out a groan of pain, whimpering as Hawk did his work. Soren nodded and was about to turn around when a metallic ping! caused her to duck and do an abrupt about-face.

"Hey! This poor scythe's seen enough damage, don't be shooting her!" Kilgore barked at her smirking opponent, looking carefully at the blade of her weapon. There was an indentation where the bullet had struck. "Damnit! Now I have to get this fixed. You're going down, bud," she said, removing the ice from his feet in such a way that it knocked him flat on his rear end. He yelped in surprise, but moved to get back up, keeping his trajectory on the mage. "Alright, Sitting Bull, watch this," she huffed, maneuvering the water from the ice up into his gun and freezing its parts, much like she had with Void.

Over with Phoenix, the man yelled out in confusion and fear as Phoenix's mind overrode his own. When his body followed her commands, he cursed at her, condemning her and threatening her. But his body did as it was commanded, and he stood and picked the gun back up.

The agent facing Void lowered his sword and took his stance.
"Come, mechanoid. It vould be an honor to fight vith you."

While everyone else was busy with their opponents, Katarina was having quite the wrestling match with the Dhampir. The halfblood was stronger than the ancient had expected, but for her, it was all fun and games. The two supernatural beings had thrown and chased each other towards a couple of trees, having made no real wounds on each other but for the punches they'd thrown earlier. They were currently locked in a game of 'Mercy'.
"What's the matter, halfbreed? Can't take it anymore?" Kat jeered, grinning madly. "Just say 'uncle' if you give up!"
"Fuck off, vampire!" retorted the obviously in-pain European girl, shoving Kat backwards against a tree and ending the wrist-breaking game. Acheron was stunned for a moment, giving the Dhampir enough time to pull out an old mainstay weapon for Transylvania travel kits: A wooden stake and hammer. The girl lunged at Katarina, who had moved away from the tree, and they both fell to the ground, Katarina flat on her back with the Dhampir straddling her, ready to strike. "Die!"
"Cheesy line, Dhampir! Can't you do bet-" Acheron's words were cut off as her foe planted the stake into her heart and delivered a few decisive blows to pin the vampire to the earth below. She hissed in shock, blood bubbling up and dripping from the corner of her mouth. The halfblood stood up, grabbing a small vial from her pocket in preparation for a retaliation.
When Kat just laid there, her hands around the stake in her chest, and didn't make to get up, the girl uncorked the vial and poured its contents onto Katarina's face.
"Holy water. Should finish you off perfectly," the Dhampir snorted triumphantly, as the ancient spat out the mixture of water and blood. Then the girl walked back over towards Hawk, her steps deliberate and paced.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Hawk was still tending to the tracker, but upon the Dhampir's turn towards him, seemed to do nothing apart from keep fixing her up. He muttered, so quietly that only the tracker could hear him. "Target select, Dhampir. Weapon: Sunbeam-class Maser. Special: Aim to miss, five meters in front."

A cloud split, cored by a beam of intense white light, which instantly incinerated a half meter circle of grass in front of the Dampcloth. It was so bright, that anyone even slightly affected by light would have a white line streaked across their eyeballs.

"Be a good girl, Dishcloth. Go see to your opponent." He didn't know Kat had been staked and water'd.

Phoenix smiled politely at him. "Put the gun to your temple." She watched him, waiting to see his reaction the what he thought would be the next order.

Void sighed. "You will not survive this." He vanished.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:37 pm

The Dhampir yelled as the beam hit the ground before her, clutching at her eyes in agony. The effect was as though a flash bomb had gone off in front of her, effectively blinding her. She writhed on the ground, swearing and moaning, hands over her eyes.

The Caucasian, at Phoenix's mercy, wore a mixed expression of scowl and fearful grimace. "Go on, kill me!" he said, in an exhibition of false bravado, with which he had taken people off guard before and turned the tide. But he wasn't so sure of this time.

The German started, looking around for the chronomancer, sword leveled in front of him in a ready stance.

The Dhampir's yell attracted Soren's attention, and she turned to look as her opponent dropped his now-useless gun and dug out two knives. She swung at him, using the butt of her scythe before following up with the blade. The maneuver required her to spin in place, and thus enabled her to see, if briefly, that there were now three people, including the tracker, floored. She took a quick head count in her mind as she threw a hailstorm of ice needles at the Native American, who did a rather good job of dodging a majority of the spell. Four of the agents were in battle or otherwise preoccupied, and two were on the ground. Who was the third...? Suddenly, it clicked.
"Hey!" she called to Hawk. "Three people are down, and I know one of them's not an agent!"

At that cry, the Dhampir stopped moaning long enough to reply to Hawk's statement to her.
"That's damn right! Your vampire pet isn't much longer for this world!" The girl's eyes were shut, but she pointed at Hawk dead-on.

Esrtwhile, Katarina was still on the ground, grimacing in pain. The stake had done its job, but it was a different job than what the halfbreed believed it to be. And the holy water was a glamor point. Katarina had no aversion to it other than to spit it out in order to avoid swallowing her own blood. But she was steadily pulling the stake from her chest; the blood loss forced her to slow down. Otherwise, she would have been back up already.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Hawk knew the tracker would live, and sighed. "Try and get back in this fight, and the next maser will make you pop." He sprinted over to Kat, and helped her pull the stake out. He looked at her. "... If you need any, remember I still need to fight here..."

Phoenix just shrugged, exuding complete and utter scorn. "Cock the hammer."

Void reappeared, slicing at the German's back with his blade.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:08 pm

The tracker looked up at him fearfully, and stayed still. She wanted none of what just blinded her comrade, who was slowly regaining her vision.

Katarina snarled as the wooden stick was removed from her chest, her hand gripping Hawk's arm. Her grasp was strong, but not quite enough to break even his bones. "Forgive my grip. It hurts like a bitch to get something like that pulled from your ribcage," she said, baring her fangs and sitting up, one hand over the bleeding hole in her shirt and blazer. "No need. I'll take it from her; she owes me for the paralysis she just put me into," she added in response to his offer, gesturing towards the Dhampir. Acheron stood, taking her hand from her chest for a moment to see if the wound had sealed yet. It had not.

By the time that she would get to the Dhampir, the girl's vision would have cleared, and Kat's slight stagger would have revealed a pendant she normally hid under her jacket: A silver crucifix.
"That's impossible! You should be dead! Especially with that around your neck!" the Dhampir cried, moments before Kat seized her by the throat and hauled her to her feet.
"I'm not your Nosferatu-movie breed of vampire, halfbreed filth. Silver and holy apotropes don't harm me. Stakes only paralyze me. And now you will compensate me for what you just did to me," Acheron growled, her nose only centimeters away from the Dhampir's.

Sweat slid down the SCA leader's face as the hammer clicked into place. He swallowed, afraid that this was really it.

Void's sudden reappearance surprised the German, to say the least, and the man took almost the full blow of the slash, but returned it in a single-handed swipe backwards with his sword. The cut stung, but wasn't quite deep enough to severely hinder him.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Hawk just walked back over to the tracker, feeling that it was their fight. The only thing he would say to Kat was "Leave her alive, remember?"

He sat by the tracker he'd patched up. "You feeling alright?"

Phoenix smiled at him, pulled out her own pistol out of his sight with the word, "Goodbye." and fired it into the ground. He wouldn't be able to pull the trigger on his gun if he jerked with shock.

Void spun around, sending the sword slicing towards the other side of the german's body.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:04 pm

"Very well. After all, succumbing to the bite of a vampire is never as excruciating as what said vampire can do without biting," Katarina replied, her hand holding the now-frightened Dhampir up by her lower jaw. Her red eyes glinted fiercely, reflecting the girl's face. "Look me in the eye, child, and be still." The vampire's voice was suddenly lower, more soothing, if no less deadly. The Dhampir struggled to free herself; she knew what happened when a vampire ordered a person to look them in the eyes. "Look at me, and be quiet," Kat reiterated, changing her grip so that her hands were holding the girl's head quite still. The Dhampir refused to cooperate, and Katarina sighed. "So be it. This is going to hurt. I warned you."

With that, Acheron delivered the bite, fangs piercing the Dhampir's neck, and the girl screamed, causing the tracker, Soren, and the Native American all to jump and look over for a moment. The tracker looked up suddenly at Hawk and shuddered, panicking. It was safe to assume she feared for her life, especially after what she'd been through and what she saw happening to the halfblood.

The Native American stood transfixed in horror, watching his comrade fall to what they all considered a hell-born beast.
"Hey Tonto! Pay attention, you knucklehead!" At that, he took a blow to the chest from Soren's scythe handle, followed by a quick stab through the ribs by the blade. Kilgore looked stern, and a little smug, as she waited to pull her weapon from the man's body.
"Don't remove your weapon, mage. I can't take as much as I need from this whelp," interjected the vampire, looking up from the limp girl in her hands. "Mind securing that halfblood scum, my black-feathered friend?" she added, dropping the Dhampir next to Hawk.
"You're going to take it from him instead?" Soren asked, as Kat approached and caught the Native American, holding him up so that the blade wasn't removed. The vampire nodded, and proceeded with the Dark Embrace once again. The man yelped at the bite, but soon began to succumb to the fatigue and blood loss, falling limp like his comrade. After a few moments, she shooed Kilgore back, indicating that the mage could remove the blade. Not long after, the fellow lost his color, and Acheron dropped him, wiping a bit of blood from the corner of her mouth. Soren prodded him and checked his vitals. "I'd say he's gone. Completely."
"That's the point," Kat sighed, taking a seat beside the tracker to let her wound finish healing.

The Caucasian jumped horribly at the sound of the gunshot. He felt very surreal at the moment, unsure if he was dead or alive. No pain, and he hadn't fallen yet. He looked frightened out of his wits.

This time, the German caught the edge of Void's blade against his sword, knocking it away and lunging at the chronomancer.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:55 am

Hawk looked back at the tracker. "You'll be fine. I don't let anyone hurt my patients."
He ignored Kat's antics with a far-off stare, instead just sighing as the Dhampir was dropped by him, and the Native American drained utterly. "Well, that's one more bodybag than I'd've liked."

He removed any items from the Dhampir that he could find, and then securely bound her with metal shackles, sealing them completely with his powers. He leaned over and jammed an adrenaline shot into her neck. "Wake up, dishcloth."

When Kat sat by the tracker, he'd give her a slight warning glance, and then start properly tending to the tracker's wounds one at a time.

Phoenix looked at him, now playing with his mind. "Do you know why people have tried to kill me before, monkey? Everyone, no matter who they are, has this one fear. Fire. I am the embodiment of this fear, fire given form."
She raised a hand so he could see it and it burst into flame, her body undamaged by the heat.
"People have tried to kill me many times for this, and a variety of reasons. So... Just to show you that you picked the wrong fight, as long as you try not to run, I will give you your own body back. What you choose to do after that is up to you."
She would keep her word, but the instant he tried to kill himself, she would exert her control back on him, preventing him from doing so.

Void stretched out his gauntleted left hand to grab at the blade. If he failed, he would vanish again, reappearing some distance off.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:33 pm

"Can't save everyone," Katarina muttered, checking the progress of her regeneration. Her ribs were popping back into place, and she grimaced as she corrected one that would have misaligned otherwise. "Ow... No need for the warning look. I'm done here," she said, one hand over the hole in her clothing. The normally business-proper vampire looked the bloodiest mess that anyone had seen her in thus far. She did watch as the Dhampir came to with a jolt, grinning a little.

"I.. I-I'm alive?"
"Yes, halfbreed, you're alive. Stay down, shut up, and take a breather. You're in no condition to be sitting up so abruptly," Kat said, as the girl swayed unsteadily.
"Whoo... I'm dizzy... Hey wait. Why'm I tied up?" At this, Acheron put her forehead in her palm with a quiet smack, looking over at Hawk to provide the answer to that question.

The tracker looked just downright confused.
"Why do you treat us with clemency? Do you pity us or something? Is that why you let some of us live?" Katarina ignored her, watching as the mage came and took up a position next to the ancient.

Meanwhile, the SCA leader looked about ready to surrender. He flinched when Phoenix displayed her pyrokinesis.
"Just put me down," he begged. "I don't want to know why you're letting me live. I don't care anymore. Just put me down."

"Vhy run, mechanoid?" the German inquired, as his blade stabbed naught but air. "Vhy do you not strike? You haff gotten vone good strike so far. Come, show me more of that. I dare you!"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:52 pm

"You're coming with us, that's about it." Hawk shrugged at the Dhampir. "We're going to have some fun with you."

He looked at the tracker. "We're doing what you might call a bit of psychological warfare on your little organisation. You being alive is because I felt kind. The advantage is that A: You now know that we're not the unfeeling unhuman monsters that the SCA paints us as. B: You've just seen that I, at least, can bring down a strike anywhere on this globe. Almost without fail, you will report this back, as when you're handed back, you will almost certainly be debriefed. And, yes, I feel pity for you.

Those who are going to die are unfortunate. It's more a show that we will defend ourselves. I feel pity for the one sword fighting the time mage. That's a loss right there. And the last thing we will be doing when we hand you guys, bodybagged or just tied up will be some... Alterations to Dishcloth here and your leader. I dislike being called scum. I dislike being made to feel like shit. And when I feel like shit, I spread it around with a shovel.

I've got nothing against you, you're welcome to visit. Although, after what I have planned for the leader and vampie here, you'll probably hate my guts."

Phoenix dropped the leader on the floor and stretched. With a grunt she lifted the ruined van into the air with her telekinesis. Grimacing, she floated it over him. "You want to live? Get over to the other group, and give yourself up as a captive. Or I drop the van." Her beak ground as she struggled to keep the van afloat.

Void sighed. "As you wish." He shifted a charge to his hand and reappeared to the german's side, attempting to hit him on any body part.
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:48 am

(Apologies for my disappearance. Medical issue.)

Chuck just put his arm in front of him, the thick fur armor stopping the daggers which stay in it for the most part, while some drop on the ground.

"... Toothpicks? You're attacking me with toothpicks? That's insulting!"

He lowers himself to grab some dirt and proceed to throw it at the African.

"Here, is that not enough lethal for you, pussy? Come on and show me something that could be at least a pathetic excuse for an offensive move!"
Back to top Go down
BlueFireWolf

BlueFireWolf

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:18 am

Boiling water, steaming and bubbling in angry glory, swirled
about Fenza's bare torso. Relaxing in the volcanic hot springs, the two
beautiful Volcan women curled in each of his arms teased his ears and twisted
their fingers in his white-gold curls. He could not have been happier. He gazed
contently into the steam, watching it swirl and contort, taking on new shapes.
Soon, the steam turned to snow, and the walls of the hot springs became
distant, frozen mountains.

Now he stood knee-deep in cold and ice, his arms wrapped about himself as he
fought to produce enough warmth to keep himself functioning. A frigid snap to
his left and he turned. As if in slow motion, he tried to run from the Ice
Drake that pounded after him in the full glory of its draconian form. Fenza
couldn't seem to run, his human legs just wouldn't work, he would have to turn
and fight. Fight the monstrous beast that chased him, that stalked him,
demanding compensation for what it had lost? Fenza turned, ever so slowly as he
ran, to try and face the Drake, and just as its claws came for him, he woke.

Panting, confused, he lowered his arms from their shielding position across his
face. Peeking about, he was even more confused than the last time he had woken.
At least last time, he knew where he was.

Now, for whatever strange reason, he was in a tree. Yes, a tree. A burning tree
at that.

"Oh, damn!" Fenza realized that his dream must have made him think he
was freezing, and he had unwittingly and instinctively, of course, turned up
the heat. For a moment, he tried to beat the flames out, then quickly gave up
and jumped from his perch on a now-smoldering branch.

Still out-of-sorts, he hadn't bothered to look at how far up he was when he
jumped. Fenza landed with a thud and an audible "Oomph," as he
rolled and then flipped onto his back. Dizzy, he tried to get his bearings with
his nose. Burning, grass, trees, earth, ocean, blood, humans, more blood,
not-so-humans, steel sparks, blood, and not-at-all-humans. Add a bit more blood
to that, and it's all summed up quite nicely.

"It's like the inhabitants of the inn are here rather than, well, there,
and are covered in blood." Fenza made his observation out loud before
following his nose to the battle-scene he had identified.

Fenza had no idea how he had managed to get to where he was, but since he was
already there, he wasn't worrying about the how just yet. Others, however, may
be curious as to what happened to the Volcan.

After polishing off his full plate, he had once again fallen asleep (if you
haven't already figured it out, he has a sleeping condition that will be
explained in more detail later) and someone had been nice enough to move him
upstairs. He slept through any at-home action that was going on, dreaming of
the hot springs and the ladies and whatever else may have crossed his mind. As
it would happen, about the time he was preparing to fight the dragon in his
dream-gone-wrong, Void was going about his little "shift" thing,
including anyone who wanted to fight. Fenza, apparently, was accidentally
dragged along. His odd landing location could have been due to the fact that he
was upstairs when the shift took place. Maybe only Mr. Time could really tell.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Void looked over at the tree, spotting the Volcan and pulled his strike at the last second. He blinked away from the German and over to the Volcan, looking the being over. "Ah... Heheheh... That's where that five minutes of my power went. I apologise, Dragon. I appear to have shifted you by accident. Unfortunately, most of this fight between the members of this inn and some Subhuman Control Authority, seeking... Well, they are species-ist."

The Xelor's voice took on a jilting, slightly lyrical tone as his ticking slowly calmed back down to normal.

"Unfortunately, only the German swordsman is left, if you wish to face him. I do not wish to, but he seems oh-so-determined to push me into fighting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next