Roleplayers Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Anonymous

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet
Character Name: Maybelle Parell

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:38 am

Maybelle has a puzzled look.
"Dead... ? But... How? I did hear an explosion, but where are they? When did the fight finished? How did it happened?"

The massive warrior grinned happily: "NOW you're talking! Nothing beat a good lunch after little fight like that! You have all my thanks for that!". He then proceed to have the best meal this place can offer about right now, devouring steaks at an alarming pace.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet
Character Name: Quill

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:14 pm

"Uhm... Quickly and nastily. It was done away from here..."

Quill shakes her head in shock, and walks back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
https://rpanon.forumotion.co.uk
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:45 pm

((Sorry for the long time gone, guys. D: Writing muses and art muses both deserted me for a while, then our internet got cut off, too, not to mention the moving back and forth between two units of an apartment while the one we're living in right now was being renovated before all that. x_x So it's been something else here. I'm going to try and just get all my characters back into the RP.
Oh, and by the way, Tritium is my fiance IRL. x3 Saw that there was some questions about that, so yah, he's me fella. ))

Katarina and Soren remained where they were, watching the remaining agents get brutally obliterated. Katarina, despite being German herself, was eager to see how the chronomancer would handle her countryman. Her will to see it would at least permit her to watch. Moving any more than her eyes was not a requirement, anyhow.

By this time, her wound had completely healed over. Though she would have to get a replacement set of clothing again. Thankfully, Richards knew her well enough to have brought more than one spare set of clothing. So she would not have to call him from the compound again.

Soren, on the other hand, wanted nothing of the sight that occurred against the German agent. She was content with knowing the power Void had shown earlier. She didn't care to know any more than that, instead nudging the side of the Dhampir as a warning, as the halfblood tried to struggle a bit. She would not attempt to watch, by her magic or will.

-------------------

Once they had arrived back at the inn, Katarina immediately excused herself to change once more. She disappeared upstairs for some ten to fifteen minutes. During that time, Soren sat down for a moment to stroke the dented blade of her scythe, frowning at it as though it had offended her. Heaving a sigh, she would put it on the counter where Sorano now stood.

The Felix had reverted to her human form from her previous show of half-shift. She showed no real recollection of the latent ability that had emerged before the place-shift Void had done.
"Good to see you all back safely. Is anyone hurt?" She showed little to no concern for the remaining agents, if they all were brought back to the inn. She only addressed the patrons themselves.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Phoenix nodded to Sorano. "Yeah, we're all fine, thanks..."

Void would lean over and tap the blade of Soren's scythe, the dent vanishing as if it had never happened, which, of course, was true. The bullet hadn't hit the scythe, it had missed.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:16 pm

"Thanks, Void," Soren said, smiling a bit and sitting down, watching the ogre with a touch of bewilderment. "Man, after all that, I'm going to go nap... That was pretty exhausting. I'll, uh... Get something to eat later," she added, after a few minutes' sitting down. She didn't really even make it upstairs, instead crashing on the couch on the far wall opposite the bar. She was out.

At that moment, Telu entered, caught a glance of the fatigued hemocryomancer, and did an abrupt about-face back into the kitchen. She came back out a few minutes later with a tray of glasses of ice and a few pitchers of drinks.
"Just in case any of you young'uns might be thirsty after whatever went on out here. I'll be askin' Phoenix for details later. Right now, I don't need to know," she said, smiling gently and placing the pitchers on the counter.

As soon as the last pitcher hit the counter, Katarina made her reappearance, looking less formal than she had been thus far. She still had her white shirt, red tie, and slacks, but lacked her blazer. Apparently she had dressed down just a bit to relax. The vampiress took her old post in the chair and leaned back, brushing her hair out of her face. "I'm relieved all that is over."
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Hawk shook his head. "It isn't. We've got the tracker, Dampcloth and Wimp to deal with." He indicated the tracker, dhampir and leader.

"Besides, I wanna get the last two into my lab. It's shit-spreadin' time."
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Katarina smiled and laughed softly. "True enough. But the brunt of the ordeal is over. There will be no more worrying about those six. Just their organization, which can be handled easily enough by the right PR actions." She rested her arm on the table beside, back in her element of mortal relations, diplomatics, and negotiation. "Of course, you know what I mean," she added, addressing Hawk.

"The girl will be the messenger. These other two, the messages. She can either remain here, or I and mine will harbor her until the messages are complete. Tracker, despite what they tell yours, my Kindred are not unkind. We've evolved from the runamuck covens into Clans and families; at least my line has. As we stated before, you will not be harmed unless you make to do harm." She stated this calmly, looking the tracker in the eyes with features that promised clemency, as long as it was not shoved back in her face. "And if you don't mind, my friend, I'll be joining you in the creation of the messages." She grinned, an expression of morbid amusement and anticipation, glancing briefly at Hawk before leaning back in her chair.

"Hey, vampire, don't forget, I need your weapons now that that whole fight is over," Sorano said, knocking on the bar a bit to get Acheron's attention. The vampiress stood and went back upstairs, then came back down with the holsters and guns, placing them on the counter with a brief nod.
"Not like I need them, that much was proven," she said, sitting back down. There was a slight tone of disappointment in her voice. The Felix shook her head and put all the weaponry back into the closet.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Hawk would merely shrug. "I don't mind. However, I'm more inclined to let the tracker stay here. I don't wanna move her with those wounds." He would tap his machine guns, and they would simply vanish.

"However, why don't we just ask her?" He turned to her. "What'd you like to do? You're technically a prisoner, but... I like you, so I'd be willing to let you roam around a bit."
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:17 pm

The tracker didn't answer. She was too preoccupied with staring at her hands as she sat on the floor. Kat rolled her eyes, stood, and approached the Asian woman, who promptly reacted with a yelp and an attempt to backpedal.
"Oh, for God's sake, I'm not the bloodthirsty freak the myths proclaim," she snapped, picking the woman up and setting her in a chair before returning to her own. "Proof enough there. Now please, do answer my friend here." Acheron gestured towards Hawk, in order to direct Chi-Yun's dumbfounded stare over to the blackbird.

After a few moments' stammering, Chi-Yun finally replied,
"I-I don't want to be ANYWHERE near that crazy bitch or her kind!" She pointed at Acheron as though the latter were insane. Kat merely shook her head before resting her cheek on her fist, propping her elbow on the table. There was that reaction that would make her withdraw her offer of mercy. But she refrained from making a move. She was done fighting for the time being.

"I'll take that as a 'I want to stay here'," Sorano said, pouring a few glasses of water.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Hawk would just look at her. "Well, here." He chucks her his room keys. "I've not used the room yet anyway. Just please don't try to run, Ok? You can roam the grounds, but phonecalls will be jammed, and stepping outside the grounds will invite a maser, yeah?" He sighs and gently gives Chi-Yun a tug.

"Let's get you sorted. I want you on a drip for the first night at least, otherwise you'll never fully recover..."
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:00 pm

The Asian merely pouted slightly, plainly bewildered. She would follow obediently, her mind trying to wrap itself around the events of earlier. She would be fairly willing to comply with any reasonable demand given her.

"She'd have to be my size to successfully get out of here. That is, when I'm flying," Sorano said. "I don't think she'll be able to do that anytime soon." The Felix was referring to her alter form, of course.

((Aaaaand I'm at a wall... ._.;; ))
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:05 pm

(*chuckles* I plan to have some people show up soon, so don't push yourself... <v<)

While Hawk was upstairs seeing to his patient, Quill would serve drinks, and put out a few trays of sandwiches, making sure everyone was alright. She gently rearranged the hemocryomancer to make sure she was comfortable, and would return to the bar, rattling as she went.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:15 pm

Soren would murmur something in her sleep as Quill moved her, reacting to the sound of the rattling. But she didn't wake. Not yet, anyway.

"So tell me, my dear robed mage, what is it exactly that causes that noise? You may have said something about it before, but as events have gotten so.. Well, as they were, I'm afraid I've let the mental note slip in favor of other things," Katarina inquired. Of course she was the one to ask. Sorano had left it alone and hadn't bothered to prod, that being her nature, after all. And Telu? Oh, but it was "none o'her business" what about Quill caused that sound. But Katarina, the scientist of the lot, pursued it.

The question was casual, genuine curiosity in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Quill jerked to a halt at the question, exuding fear and uncertianty. "T-the sound is caused b-by some black-barbed seeds... T-they're hollow and contain lots of seeds, and thus r-rattle..." She hoped the vampire wouldn't probe further, but didn't expect to be so lucky this time.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:33 pm

"Your excess concern is unnecessary. Why would one such as yourself, who is capable of scorching buildings, freezing life, and healing the wounded with naught but an incantation carry such things? Unless they are important in some alchemic process, I'm afraid the reasoning eludes me." Katarina meant no ill will. But Sorano certainly cringed and hoped there wouldn't be any other sort of confrontation.

"It's not that important, vampire," Sorano interrupted.
"Sure it is. Call it a professional curiosity. Everyone else has been outed for what they truly are, save a couple of the mercenaries, perhaps Greg, and herself. I genuinely wonder about our third fully-fledged mage."
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Quill cringed too. "Y-you've heard of the Art? S-some people flow with it, some people don't have it, and some people... S-some people it burns..." A black, viciously sharp barbed vine snaked from under her hood with a slithering sound, and her voice went scratchy and strained.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:14 pm

"Which Art do you reference? Alchemy or whichever school or schools of magic to which you subscribe?" the ancient inquired. "I was alive all during the practices of European alchemy. I've been able to research it myself and look into the research of others. But if it's magic of which you speak, then to be quite honest with you... I took shots in the dark." The vampire shrugged, though she was immediately intrigued by the vine.

"That what spawns those seedpods, then?" Sorano couldn't help but let her curiosity get the better of her now. She was listening and watching intently.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Quill stammered under the questions. "T-the Art.The ability to cast spells...

A-and the vines grow the seedpods..." She waits for the next question, which will get a response she's seen many times, always before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:54 am

(Ok, where went my last post? ... Anyway...)

Some of Quill's sandwiches finishes their life in the ogre's stomach, as he needed an appetizer anyway... meanwhile, the blood on Orage mostly disappeared, drained by the metallic face. It appears Chuck finished his lunch, having only a pair of untouched steaks left on a plate. These are for his comrade upstair, who didn't move from his room for security reason; usual procedure for these two. But before, there is a little thing he wants to do: finding the cook to thanks him (or her, for that matter).

---

Maybelle can be seen in a corner of the kitchen, taking notes on what just happened... she still have her pan handy, just in case there is still some bad guys around. As she does this, she takes the time to resupply anything Quill took, so there is always fresh drinks ready. However, she is far from getting the full picture...

(Also, welcome back, Eizo! And hello to Tritium)
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Phoenix smiles over at Maybelle. "We're fine. I swear!"
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Maybelle: "... I suppose..."
She closes her book as she has finished with it.
"But... are these kind of events frequent in this place? Who were they exactly? And... ahh, I have too much questions! I hate it!!!"
Her nervous, a little jumpy reaction add to the overall rush of interrogation.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 am

((Thanks, Nik! :3))

Katarina stroked her chin thoughtfully as she let the information from and about Quill sink in.
"I take it that it spurned you at some point in the past?" she asked, referring to whatever rebound or backlash caused the mage to become what she was. She chuckled slightly at Maybelle's antics; youth always amused her, be it by its sheer innocence, or by its sheer stupidity. Depended on the individual. And this young girl's innocence was quite entertaining.

Sorano, after hearing the answer, tilted her head.
"I've heard of some nasty backlash, but nothing like that, if that's what it is. But then, my magic isn't like yours, Quill." The Felix smiled nervously, rubbing the back of her neck before turning to answer Maybelle. "No, actually. That was unusual, even for us. So... I really have no idea who they are."

"Human supremacy agency, according to what their whelp of a leader said. Nothing to worry about. I've seen worse than them," Kat said, to supply what information that the dragon girl couldn't. At that moment, Telu came back out from the kitchen to refill a snack bowl and listen in on what was being said. Of course, the cook had heard most of what was said, but hadn't really caught all of it. Her curiosity brought her out among the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:43 am

The young priestress glared at Kat "... Human... superiority? There are still people believing in this?" It sounded like she blasphemed for her ear: placing premade ideas above evidences. "I hope those guys won't come back! Or I'll have to teach them one things or two!"

This is about the time the ogre choose to pass his head by the door, about as aware of the conversation a dumb, bold ogre warrior can be. "Ahem... sorry to disturb you, just wanted to thanks the cook... and whoever had the idea for the show, too. Three stars out of three and I'll strongly suggest my friend to stay here. Only complaint is, more spice during the play, at least for those liking these. Except this, continue like that, folks!" It is followed by a thumb up and his axe sparkling happily.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Quill shuddered. "N-no... T-these aren't because of my magic... I-I was set upon some druids a-at about the age of 20... T-they were evil druids, t-truly e-evil..."

The barbed vine withdrew into her hood. "A-amongst other t-things, t-they wrecked my body by forcefully g-growing a vineseed into me... And now this is as much it's body as it is mine... T-this is why I wear the robes... No-one can see me."

Phoenix would nod at the Ogre's words. "I'll pass the message on to the cook."
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:26 pm

"Apparently so. Nazi ideas didn't die out with the Third Reich. Bloody bastards. German I may be, but I want no part of their ideals," Kat replied. She couldn't help but laugh at the young mortal's spunk. The girl might not have been able to do anything like those who had fought the SCA, but she clearly could at least attempt to hold her own.

The bit about the druids intrigued the ancient. She'd known of a few in the clans that had died out, and some had been notorious for playing in the darker sides of their craft. But they were likely nothing at all similar to those that Quill had faced. "Not unheard of, evil druids, but rare. Those that I knew of have long since gone extinct. I express my sympathies for your altercation and resultant condition." The vampire inclined her head for a moment to communicate the statement.

Sorano, on the other hand, looked mortified. Unable to reply to Maybelle's words, her normal color retreated at the thought of what Quill had gone through. Magic could be great and terrible all at once, she knew, but for it to be used in such a way...
"I hope they got theirs after doing that to you, Quill," was all she could really say.

Telu, having just gone back into the kitchen, lost her fluff for a moment before regaining her composure at the ogre's compliment. Show? ...Dear me, I'd hate to think of what a real fight would be to that fella, she thought. She peeked her head back out the door and said,
"Thank you, dearie! We try our best around here!" Though she was clearly more than just a little bewildered, her voice didn't betray it much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next