Roleplayers Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Anonymous

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet
Character Name: Quill

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:12 pm

"And there's no way to turn down the general creepy feeling?" Hawk continued with an aswer to her statement.

"Let's face it, there are three other folk here who would normally be chased out of places like this by a mob. As long as you don't forcefully drink from anyone, you'll be tolerated." He looked at her. "I have some medical blood bags, if you get hungry. They might need to be heated up a bit, though."
Back to top Go down
https://rpanon.forumotion.co.uk
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet
Character Name: Maybelle Parell

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:56 am

Maybelle put her left hand around her neck, as she can almost feel the vampire's embrace in her mind. staying here for the night is not that appealing for her, now, but she know there are no other place like this in the neighborhood. but, in a sense, this is also a good opportunity for her to studies the nature' strangest creations, something she always wanted to do. Now, come the problem of how to ask them without being killed...

(First having to reset my Internet, now a virus from a used PSP memory stick... what else?)
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:35 am

((Sorry to hear that.))

Quill lent toward Maybelle. "Can I get you anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:22 pm

She snapped out of her thought.

"Oh... Sorry... Err, yes, I think it is... Miss Quill you said? Thanks for everything..."

But she just can't forget about the 'other customers'. All of this is pretty new for her, her past life never made her meet people like this, acting as they are doing now. It looks like her peaceful village is far from being the most representative place when it come to the population living in the world. Her curiosity was more than picked. Speaking low to Quill, she asks:

"Excuse me, but... are customer like them frequent in that place? If so... I may end up in your service for some time... If you don't mind, of course. I think... I have found what I was looking for."

She stare at the vampire and the antropomorphs as she say this.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:57 pm

"Oh, we get all sorts here." Quill chuckled slightly., then thought for a short while at the second part of her last statement. "Why would you be in our service?"
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Actually, she said this without even thinking about it... it was her instinct, primarily, but she needs an excuse...

"Well... I told I am not rich... If I want to stay for a long time, it may end up to be a good idea... right?"

Actually, it is stupid. She could travel the world and see people like this anytime, why even bothering? But still... there are things here that may be unique. What she heard about the bird people... she wonders. She may not have another opportunity to learn about them. She was pondering if she is taking the right decision as she was waiting for Quill's answer, her juice in her soft hands.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:16 pm

"I don't know. I suppose you'd have to speak to the cook, she seems to be the one running this place the most. Although I'd say it would be an idea if you want to work for your room." Quill shrugged, a little rattling noise emerging from the depths of the hood.
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:38 pm

"Well, it is something I know how to do, yes, I used to be the one cleaning the rooms in our small temple... But I suppose it is different from that kind of place, everything is so, so... I don't even kwon how to express it. It's like being in a palace."

The noise does catch her attention, but she put it on her imagination...
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:02 pm

"Well, if you can clean, I don't see why you couldn't work for your board." Quill thought, then stuck her head around the kitchen door. "Telu! Someone wants to talk to you about working for their board!"
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:07 am

"Thanks you."

She bows to accompaniy her words, forgotting about her glass; she spill everything on the ground! She looks stupidly at this consequence of her old habits. It takes her three or four seconds to realize.

"Oh my... I am really, really sorry!"

She blushes heavily, feeling relly incomfortable with the situation.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Quill looks back and sighs. She pours her another glass, and goes to fetch a damp cloth.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:26 pm

((Sorry to hear about your computer troubles, Nik. xP Hope it all gets put right soon.))

"Afraid there isn't a way for me to tone down my general creepy factor," Katarina replied. She chuckled softly at the rest of his words. "I see. Fair enough. I'll be sure to keep that in mind for when my bloodthirst gets on edge." The vampiress grinned and leaned back on the wall. She would stay out of the sunlight for now, preferring not to sit and bake until her strength was whittled down to mortal level. Kat then glanced over to the bar, noting the girl that the robed woman was serving; it didn't seem that the girl was all too fond of a vampire's presence in the building. Not at first glance, at least.

Sorano looked over to Quill and the girl as they exchanged words, just listening in. The Felix would hear the girl's question of paying for her room and board by becoming a member of the staff. So, she wished to study more on the Avians and the vampiress for as long as they stayed. In return, she offered to help clean around the inn. It seemed a fair trade to Sorano.

"Do pardon me. What is it, Miss Quill?" Telu asked, upon hearing her name called. The gray-feathered anthropomorphic bird would then walk out of the kitchen. "You said someone's wantin' to work in order to room here? Oh! Hello, young'un!" the cook said, turning and greeting Maybelle with a smile on her dark gray beak. Then she saw the spill. "Oh, do you need a rag, Miss Quill? I got one right here for you," she added, tugging a washcloth from a pocket in her apron and handing it to Quill. "No harm done," she said, smiling once more.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:05 pm

Hawk nodded. "Uhm... Can I ask you a couple of things? It'd help me settle my fears."

Phoenix twitched the curtains mostly closed, keeping some sunlight in the room, but allowing a larger area of shade. She nodded at Kat. "There you go. I was only proving a point."

"Thank you, Telu." Quill took the rag and began mopping the floor, a faint rattling coming from inside her robes and hood as she moved.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:31 pm

"Depends on what you ask," Kat replied, grinning. "Fire away." She gestured a little with her hand to indicate that he was free to ask whatever questions he had. She nodded to Phoenix and sat back down. "Thank you."

"Not a problem, dearie," Telu replied.
Both Sorano and Telu would hear the faint rattling coming from Quill's vicinity.
"You hear that?" Sorano asked Telu in a whisper. The cook nodded, and again when Sorano questioningly, but surreptitiously, pointed to Quill. The gray Avian then shrugged to indicate that she was unsure as to why or what was causing the sound.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Hawk leaned over to her, and pulled out a big medical field pack, laying it on the table. "I'm a scientific person, so I conquer my fears by learning about them. So, some questions. Firstly, can I look at your eyes without going spacey again? On top of that, are you alive? And can I have a blood sample?" He opened out the field pack, which covered most of the table. It seemed to have the contents of a miniature hospital in it. He pulled out an optician's scope, and set the dials, waiting for her answer.

Quill continued to mop the floor, pulling her hood lower over her face as she did so, the faint rattling noise continuing until she stood up, having finished mopping up. She resumed standing behind the bar, unmoving, and the noise stopped.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:59 pm

Kat seemed to ponder for a moment, tapping her index finger against her lip. "Depends on how you intend to look at my eyes. Light purposely directed into my pupils reduces my night vision for days, and thus I will refuse to have any sort of direct light aimed towards my optic nerves. As for whether you'll go spacey or not, I'll will it so that you don't," she replied, pushing her sleeve up a little in the process so as to reveal her wrist. Kat laid her arm down on the table and offered, "Check for a pulse if you like. And as for the blood sample... Why not?"

"Excuse me, Quill, but if you don't mind me asking... I heard a faint rattling sound coming from your area and... Well... I'm kind of curious. What's making that sound?" Sorano asked, trying to be as tactful as possible.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:45 am

He looked at her. "And if the light is out of your visible spectrum?"

He shrugged, laying aside the optician's scope for now and pulled out an empty blood vial and a needle. He laid it on the table, gently took her arm and checked her pulse with one hand, the other deftly sliding the needle into a vein, and attaching the vial. Blood welled up into the vial, and a few seconds later he removed the vial and the needle, holding a small cotton pad to her wrist.

Quill looked a little unnerved by the question, but turned away so that no-one could see past the hood and dug into the recesses of her robe. She turned back and laid a small, black, barbed seed on the counter. "T-those are what's rattling. I'm sorry if it disturbs you." She hoped, for her sake and the sake of those around her, that the questioning would stop there.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:48 pm

"I can't say for sure. As I'm sure you can understand, I don't often go to an optician. At all, actually," Kat replied with a calm grin. Upon checking her wrist for a pulse, he would discover that, indeed, the vampiress was in possession of a cardiac rhythm. "Does that satisfactorily answer your question as to whether I'm alive?" she asked, removing the cotton pad, waiting a moment or two for a bead of blood to form, then licking the pinprick. Certain compounds in her saliva would stop the bleeding well enough for her to move about and not stain her sleeve or glove.

Sorano rolled the little seed around a bit with her nail. "Where did it come from?" she inquired. "It's not that it's disturbing me or anyone else. It's that I'm curious, is all."
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:19 am

"Yeah, I guess you're alive." He put the sample in a small analyser, and looked into Kat's eyes.

Quill stammered awkwardly. "I-It c-came from a b-b-black vine.... W-why?"
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:13 pm

Maybelle was cleaning herself while she was listening to Quill and Sorano speaking. She was a little surprised by the girl's last sentence... How could a vine make any noise? And more importantly, why would she hid it?

EDIT:
"Sorry... Did you mentionned some wine, or something like that? I am not sure..."
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:51 pm

Quill looked at her. "Y-yeah, I did. W-what would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:07 pm

"Well, I have never heard of a black wine, only red and white. Can I at least see what it looks like?"

She enjoy herself as a child having a new toy at the idea of seeing something new.

"Oh and of course, grab enough for everyone! I think the other guests are thirsty!"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:17 pm

Quill nods, but looks puzzled. "Black wine?" She fetches the wine list. "We have a good selection of red and white... And are you sure you want to buy for everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:27 pm

She stares at Quill with a surprised look on her face, as she seems to contradict herself.

"Didn't you just said the sound came from a black wine? Oh, sorry then... I may have misunderstood... as for the the price, just put it on my next salary!"

She was hoping for something else she didn't know, but it looks like she was wrong today. Oh well, there's always next time!

"Hmm, I am used to red wine in my ceremonial task, so let's have some. White whine just doesn't do it."
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Quill looked slightly shocked. "N-no, the sound came from that seed."

"Ok."

She handed the list of red wines to Maybelle.

"Next round for everyone has just been paid for!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next