Roleplayers Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Anonymous

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
BlueFireWolf

BlueFireWolf

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Fenza started at the sudden appearance of... well, he wasn't quite sure
what it was. The being smelled on a very basic level of flesh,
mechanics, magic, and age. The latter was a smell similar to that of a
yellowed, crumbling book, so old that the ink had mostly faded from the
translucent pages. When he took a moment to focus his attention on the
information being picked up by his nose, however, there was much more to
this male humanoid. Fenza, in a cursory sniff, could pick out times and
places on him that ranged from every corner of the world and back
further than the Volcan had been alive. Had he time to further analyze
his findings, he could probably place everywhere the time-jumper had
been in the past week or so.

However, Fenza was startled from his curious exploration of the being's
scent by the suggestion of fighting an angsty, sword-wielding German.

"Whoa, hang on a sec, me fight the guy? I'm, uh, not much of a
fighter, you see. I don't have any swords or, or... any sort of
pointy-stabby-things for that matter. Not in this form any-" Fenza cut
off and sized up his new acquaintance again.

"Say, how'd you know I was a dragon anyhow? It's not exactly like I wear
that 'cross my chest. Not that it really matters I 'spose." Fenza
realized his slipping accent. I must be all outta sorts to be lettin'
my language loose 'n all.
He made a mental note to fix any mistakes
he might make.

Fenza glanced past the time-jumper (he had decided this man could be no
other, what with his scent pattern) and glanced at the confused German
man. The guy looked as if he had lost a pet snake and was searching for
it, his sword at the ready in front of him in case it decided to jump
out and bite him. The Volcan sighed and returned his attention to the
humanoid in front of him.

"I guess if you really need him taken care of I can just fry 'em. Him.
Though that wouldn't be very fair, all things considered." Fenza again
stared at the German, shifting his weight onto the other leg and
scratching his chin as he mulled things over.

"Now that I think about it, I could fight him. Heaven knows I
should probably start practicing." Fenza seemed to be thinking aloud
more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet
Character Name: Quill

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:05 pm

"Hehehe..." Void's laugh was hollow and cold, but seemed almost instinctive, as if the unknown years of time travel had broken some little spring deep in his mind.

"I can always tell a dragon. I power myself from accumulated time. Either from the surroundings, or from the... Lifetimers of my enemies. You have some years, no, centuries of time. I could run myself for half my lifetime on the amount of power I could get from you..."

He bowed to Fenza. "However. You, Volcan, I watched your species evolve... I have watched many species evolve. For reasons I won't disclose to you.

Hmhmhm...

You are welcome to fight the swordsman, but if you wish not to, I will convert him myself."

Void's jerky motions, his head and arms fell still, and he stood there, the only visible movement the teardrop shaped pendant around his neck swaying, pendulum-like.
Back to top Go down
https://rpanon.forumotion.co.uk
BlueFireWolf

BlueFireWolf

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Fenza laughed, a mischievous grin left on his visage after his laughter trickled off.

"Watch those compliments around me, Jumper, you don't want to risk inflating my ego anymore than it already is." With that he puffed out his chest with a great breath of air. He released it in a great sigh as he eyed the German over the jumper's shoulder.

"Yeah, don't worry about him. I'll take care of it." There was a glint of determination in Fenza's gold eyes, as though he was forming some goal that he sought to push himself to reach.
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet
Character Name: Maybelle Parell

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:43 am

(Should we wait for Eizo a little longer, or are we butchering them?)
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:59 pm

(They're killables, I just wanted to play with the leader and the vampire. THe tracker is a neat little bonus. So, you're welcome to kill yours.)

"He should be interesting for you to play with. Of course, that's unless you just vaporise him, like the firebird nearly did with hers."

Void seemed to be moderately cheerful, voice having a curious, almost chiming quality to it.

"And I've never been referred to as a jumper before..."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:38 pm

(I'm letting the african guy to anyone wanting to play him, then...)
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:44 am

(What do you mean by that?)
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:08 am

(Well, it would sound strange if I was the one RPing him, fighting myself and all...)
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:01 pm

(I guess. Although you could just write a descriptive fight.)
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:29 pm

(Rrgh. I'll run the character for you Nik. Though I'll do it tomorrow. VvV It's 4:30AM here.)
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:04 am

(Ok... I thought my post was, well, posted last time, it wasn't. I try to post here, a long one and all... and everything is lost as it ask me to login!!! Will do later for the third time, now I don't have time to rewrite it yet again. I know, next time, open office power!)
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:54 am

(Oh, ok.

That's.... Wierd, though.)
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:13 pm

The African ignored most of these insults, instead focusing on a better approach against the monster he is facing. Reckoning his might alone wouldn't be enough to defeat a gargantuan opponent like this, it was time to think. Think about a clever approach.

The idea came to his mind almost immediately. The main danger was the axe's ability to control electricity... the best approach would be to neutralize such a threat the sooner he could. And what could do the work of diverting this power somewhere else? Metal toothpicks...

Throwing another knife, his aim is now directed toward the weapon instead of the wearer, in a successful attempt to drag the electrical power out of it by conduction. The ogre, took by surprise, could only stagger when the power surge explode in a booming thunder.

Using this opportunity, he decides to attack before he could put his guard up...

(Not all that I wrote last time, but well... not taking risks.)
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:03 pm

(I'm listening with interest. ^v^)
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:20 am

Things were not perfect, that's a given, but Chuck is not the kind to let his guard down that easily. Most people would believe you would fight a disability prior to anything. In the ogre's case, this isn't true.

Blindly rushing forward in an attempt to get the guy by surprise, maybe even taking advantage of this: it happens the african slowed down his approach and was taken aback by such a vigorous charge, making him unable to take advantage of the situation the way he expected it. Still, an attach is an attack, aiming for the monstrusity's face, his knife is about to end the fight proprerly.

But the ogre blocked.

Impossible. The figher was repelled by a deaf, blind brute! How? He couldn't take the time to answer this, as the axe broke his defense, hitting him in the torso, almost cutting him in half in a sigle move. The black guy fall on the ground, not to get up later.

"Eh... thanks for directing me again, Orage." The ogre said. "Want some dessert?". A small electrical noise was the only reply he needed... before carving some more holes with Orage's blade, drinking the blood of it's victim.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:27 pm

(Nice. Well, seeing as not much else seems to be going on, I guess I'll reset this back into the inn. *shrugs* Gimme a minute or so.)
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:41 am

(Who is that CptTrilium guy?)
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:04 am

(I believe it's actually Tritium. He knows Eizoryu.)
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:19 am

(Didn't doublecheck, was in a hurry, so sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:18 am

(Bleah. Haven't been feeling great, so didn't get back, but I finished Wakfu last night, which has driven me to RP Void some more. I'll have something written out soon, dealing with the German, and the shift back to the inn. ^v^)
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 am

Void sighed in mild annoyance, and blinked back over to the German. Raising his arms and locking his fingertips in the infinity shape again, he channelled power from his internal reserves to his hands.

The German, with a slight cry of shock, made to decapitate the cronomancer, and his blade was only a few centimetres away from Void's bandaged neck when the half-construct's voice echoed over the land, sounding millennia old, but with the same bell-like quality. "Stop."

The world froze. To those who didn't have the willpower to keep their senses working in the immensely slowed time now surrounding the island, the German simply would vanish when Void broke the spell.

To those who did have the will, or the magic to see, Void promptly dropped his arms, addressing the German directly.

"I am sorry. You have forced my hand, and as I am holding people up, I will end this quickly. I hate being late.
My name is Void. I earned that name for a reason. Your name, and your life will fall into the Void. Only those in the area of this timestop will ever remember you. To everyone else, you will have never lived. I told the hemocryomancer that in our fight I had taken the gloves off, and showed her some of the power of my school of magic. I lied, though not willingly. To truly show her what I am capable of would have meant the fight would have gone through time as well as space. And it is far simpler to fight through one way time. In this case, you will see this power for yourself. I am Void the Chronomancer. You, the german swordfighter, nameless to me and now forever nameless, are nothing."

Void raised his hands, the numerals of a clock appearing around the two figures, the twin sets of hands progressing as they should, the bright blue set belonging to Void, and the paler red set the German. In a second, the hands had changed, Void's jerking into reverse, and the German's speeding up, faster and faster as Void's turned at an equal speed counter-clockwise as he transformed the German's life-to-be and life-already-lived into pure time power, storing it, as the German aged rapidly to dust.

Void broke the spell.

"And now, we will return to the inn."

In a bright blue flash, everyone was standing back in the foyer, Void moving to take his barstool as if nothing had happened, Hawk pulling his prisoners hesitantly over to a corner booth for the moment and Phoenix, with a shocked shake of the head, returning to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:40 am

Chuck is back to the inn too, in the dinning room to be precise. And of course, Orage is dripping blood around...

Chuck: "Over already? Ah... I guess these guys were buffons anyway, heh, Orage?" *Small jolt* "Eh eh, I think so, too... time to eat something worthwhile for me!"

And he sits at the table, like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Quill walked over. "You're still hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Chuck: "You ask the wrong question, young one... You should wonder how much I am hungry!"
The ogre put his axe against the table and relaxes himself as he talks. Then emerging from the kitchen's door, a frying pan in hand:
Maybelle: "... Where are the bad guys?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin
Hawk_v3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Hawk looked over at Maybelle. "Mostly... Dead, actually..."

Quill shrugged. "I brought the barbecue in." She waves a hidden hand at a table piled high with sides of beef.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next