Roleplayers Anonymous

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Quill

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:59 pm

((I think it's a green skinned Orc, but Nik'd say best.))

"I-I meant different compared to most humans..."

Hawk looked the stranger over. "If you don't mind, I'd like to double check you won't cauterize me if I shake your hand. I'm called Hawk by the way. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
http://rpanon.forumotion.co.uk
BlueFireWolf

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:12 pm

Fenza laughed, and even as he did, the amount of heat he gave off reduced even more.

“Ah, in that case, I would consider myself different as well, when the reference point is humans. But no one said I was human.” His hand was still extended, the temperature of his skin having cooled to what could be considered an average temperature.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Hawk shook his hand, still being careful to keep flammable feathers out of the way.

"Ah, well. You should meet Phoenix, the resident firebug when she's done being examined."
Back to top Go down
BlueFireWolf

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:51 pm

Fenza nodded at the suggestion.

"I will keep that in mind. It was good meeting you, Hawk." With that, the gold man turned to go to the bar when a familiar smell stopped him dead in his tracks. Fenza turned in search of the origin of the scent when he spotted a young woman with dark hair and brown eyes. She looked perfectly human, but Fenza knew better.

Though he did not know this one in particular, Fenza was unmistakeably sure she was a Felix.

"Oh my, it has been a long time since I have run in to one of your kind." His voice was low, his grin almost feral in his anticipation. His bright eyes were locked on the woman, and he unconsciously began to radiate heat again.

“How is it that you are so far from home, little one?”
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Katarina kept her back to the events at the table, until her nostrils smelled smoke. Then she would turn and look for the source, noticing the heat-producing newcomer and tilting her head. He was an interesting looking fellow, to say the least. She couldn't say she was all that fond of the heat he was giving off at first, though. An uncomfortable feeling arose in her until the non-human's heat output decreased. Then she relaxed, turning around as the smell of blood weakened.

Sorano, as the newcomer approached, looked up and stepped back as she looked at the man. She glanced over at the slightly smoking spot in which he had stood, winced at the thought of the refinishing, then looked back at the group around the boy. The place had gotten pretty busy pretty fast. It was a wonder Telu wasn't freaking out. Sorano looked over to the Trogon cook, seeing how anxious she was. Though that changed when Quill spoke to Telu; the motherly bird immediately snapped out of her state and her feathers fluffed back to normal.

"Sorry, dearie, the influx o'folks set me on edge for a bit. I'm used t'workin' with a varied crew, but even I'm a little overwhelmed here," she said to Quill, fluffing slightly at the cheeks. Fluffing was her equivalent to growing red in the face. In her feathery hand was the bottle, which she now set on the counter, placing a corkscrew beside it.

When spoken to, Sorano could almost feel her currently non-existent long ears drooping. "We are rather rare anymore. But I'm... I'm so far from home because I seek adventure and new sights... Why do you ask?" The heat from Fenza's body was making both her and Katarina uncomfortable, again for the latter.

"Hey, radiator, mind turning down the temperature?" Kat said, keeping herself as far back from the source of heat as possible. On her face was a slightly irritated expression.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Hawk's eyes followed the newcomer, but it was Quill who leant on the bar and eyed up the stranger, calling into being the first stage of a Cone of Cold, should he attempt to hurt or intimidate Quill's co-worker.
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Character sheet
Character Name: Maybelle Parell

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:39 am

(It's an grey skinned ogre, with mammoth hide on him, but seen from behind this would be accurate. Also, my description was loose as I believed people wouldn't pay much attention as they had a wounded guy with them requiring help immediately, only to be clearer later. Sorry for that, I will remedy to this situation.)

The large creature turned back instinctively toward the newcomer. His tusks are almost as impressive as the ones coming down his body, but he is on the defensive, not knowing if he is dangerous... or not. Small claws could be noticed on his furred gloves and these aren't concealed at all by the ogre. And the blood covering him doesn't help making him looks more sympatetic, either...

---

The man seems ashamed.
"The dagger in question, I couldn't stop it... the criminal removed it himself in an attempt to kill me, but I had this."
He designates a pair of curved blades slighty hidden behind a purse.

"But thanks for everything. A scar in nothing compared to life. Now, may I request for a room? I think I should put him in a clean and calm place to recover..."

---

"I... I don't know. It's just... it never happened before... someone with so good results everywhere... How? How is that possible? Did the Goddess smiled on your birth?"

She don't know what to think now. Who exactly is the creature standing next to her? She'd like to know.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:02 am

"See the cook..." Hawk turned back to him.

Phoenix frowned, laughing hollowly. "I wasn't born. I was made."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:30 am

"Thanks. Chuck, takes care of him for a second, I arrange our stay for now."

"Understood." answered the creature.

The man turned himself in the cook's direction.

---

It took some time for her to assimilate this information.

"Made...? As in, created... by someone else?"

She takes another looks at her notes.

"... ...So it explains why you are so perfect... no wonder..."

All her joy for finding something new vanished after this revelation. It's not that she wants to know anymore, she just have to.

"... How did it happened, if I'm not asking for too much?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:04 pm

"I was created as a weapon, an elite flying commando. I am not prefect, by any means, but I have been tailored to react fast and keep all the abilities a raptor would have, while being humanised..."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:21 pm

"A... weapon? But why? You sure don't look like one for me... Is that... true?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:25 pm

"Well... More a super soldier..."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:30 pm

"That's idiotic... people are not meant to fight... or is there something I didn't know in the Goddess' grand scheme?"

She pause for a second.

"But wait, if you're here and not fighting... did you, by any chance, earned the right to live your life?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Phoenix shook her head.

"I escaped and blew up the place which made me."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:51 pm

"Oh thanks Goddess... so you're not the tool of anyone anymore... wait... you said 'blow up?' But... those who did create you should have been powerful... wow..."

It is only now she realizes Phoenix's potential.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:11 pm

"P-please, don't judge me by that..."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:17 pm

"Oh... hum, yes, sorry... didn't meant to ^_^'... But... that's still an impressive feat you did there! I wonder how much energy you could potentially deploy. That would be impressive!"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:24 pm

"I-I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:29 pm

"We will know! I will arrange a test or something, but I. WILL. KNOW! No notes about you would be complete without this information!"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Phoenix looked immensely unsettled and began to wish she'd never agreed to be examined.

"W-why do you have to know?"
Back to top Go down
BlueFireWolf

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Fenza’s smile was bright and appeared genuine, even as lopsided as it was.

“Well, it isn’t often one runs into a Felix, afterall! I’ve only met two others and that’s fairly impressive, all things considered.” Fenza shook his head slowly as if he could not believe his luck. He had not missed the comment about his heat and though he did not even glance at the pale woman across the room, he once again toned himself down to a pleasantly comfortable warmth as he circled the young woman, looking her up and down.

“Aye, and barely out of the egg!” Fenza chuckled, but then almost immediately sobered up, his face contrite.

“Though I mean nothing derogatory by that of course!” His lively face seemed to convey his emotions more effectively than words ever could, as the apologetic expression was quickly replaced by furrowed brows.

“Tell me youngling, do you, ah... sense any other draconic beings about?”
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:42 pm

Quill closed her hand, and killed the Cone of Cold.
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Kat sighed in relief as the heat died down, and casually walked back over to have a look at the boy and his new scar.

Sorano, feeling a little less intimidated, tilted her head. Something was different about Fenza. His aura was inhuman. It was nothing like anyone else's, except maybe.... Her own? No, couldn't be.

But auras don't lie. She knew that. She watched him circle her, getting a little antsy. "Aye, I'm still a wyrmling by our standards. I'm only 74." To all but maybe Fenza and Katarina, this would likely be a little overwhelming. Kat, upon hearing the number, scoffed lightly.

"Still a child by my standards," she said to no one in particular.

"Oh! Of course I take no offense," Sorano replied, smiling a bit, if a little nervously, when Fenza corrected himself. Felixes tended to be pretty conservative and shy around similar auras to their own. Sorano was no different in this aspect. "But I believe I do. And it's nearby. In here. I only sense two."

Telu was now calmed down, and would be able to answer questions.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Hawk sighed and walked back over to Katarina. "Do you mind if I go back to asking questions?"

He reamined close to the newcomers he had been intending to fix up, as they looked like the questioning type.

Quill tapped Telu. "Someone here wants to work for their food."
Back to top Go down
BlueFireWolf

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Fenza listened anxiously as she mentioned the presence of another, but when he did the math, he sighed in relief.

"Well, that would just be you and me then. I was worried it was that damn Polar on my tail and..." Giving the Felix a sidelong glance, he trailed off and changed the subject, blithely mentioning something along the lines of, "story for another time."

"I'm sorry if I made you nervous or came on too strongly; I have a habit of being a nuisance, one could say." He half expected the blood-thief not far away to verbally agree with the statement. The tell-tale scent of the woman told him more about her than his eyes ever could. But the majority of his focus was, for the time being, on the Felix youngling standing nervously before him.

“How rude of me to barrage you with questions without you even knowing my name!” Bowing lightly at the waist, he gently took one of her hands and kissed the air above it, as was the custom he preferred. The motion barely took a moment of time, and as he stood upright, he met her eyes with a smile.

“My name is Fenza, born and bred of the Volcan Dragons. It is an honor to meet you.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   

Back to top Go down

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next