Roleplayers Anonymous

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Quill

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:20 pm

Phoenix seems happy to obey, doing the best she can to follow what is asked of her if it's physically possible.

"What do you mean by you? Nice slip of the tongue there. Why do you want to know these?"
Back to top Go down
http://rpanon.forumotion.co.uk
Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 pm

When Hawk looked into Kat's eyes, the only visible difference would be her red irises and slightly oval pupils. During the lull, she'd lean back in her chair and listen to the rest of the inn around her, ready to answer any question that Hawk might come up with in the time being.

Though when Maybelle made her squealing noise, it got the attention of everybody, including Telu and Eizoryu, that latter of whom had been upstairs and communicating back and forth with her potential employers. Both came to look at what caused that sound. Eizo came down and stood on the middle of the stairs to witness the scene that followed, putting her current employer on hold for the time being. Telu opened the kitchen door and looked around, confused.

"Here now, what's with the racket, young'uns? What caused someone to squeal like that?" the cook asked concernedly, feathers slightly fluffed. When she saw that there was nothing to really worry about, she calmed down and looked to Quill in confusion whilst Maybelle became preoccupied with Phoenix. Sorano tapped Telu's shoulder and whispered to the Trogon about the most costly wine they carried. A small, shrill squawk escaped her throat as Telu regarded Sorano with a bewildered expression. The Felix girl shrugged and explained a bit of what had happened, offering to go retrieve one of the seven bottles. Telu nodded and Sorano disappeared down the trap door behind the bar counter. It would be a little bit before she returned, leaving Telu to catch a bit of what was currently going on.

Eizo, chuckling at Telu's squawk, took her employer off hold, apologized for the wait, and returned to her room to continue negotiations. Katarina, on the other hand, watched Maybelle and Phoenix, softly laughing at the former's curiosity and inquiries.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:03 am

Hawk studied Katarina's eyes while he had the chance, and then sat back not yet really wanting to look at her fangs.
"What kind of abilities do you have? Immortality? Flight? Anything like that?"

Quill sidled over to the cook, still hidden in her robes, and glad that Sorano and Telu had forgotten about the seed.
"A-are you sure it's alright for her to drink that? We could force her to have another, really..."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Character sheet
Character Name: Maybelle Parell

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:13 pm

She blushes a little, not sure on how to explain this.

"Well... I-I tend to forget I shouldn't do this because of the interest I have in it. It's not what I have to do, my destiny is to report the Goddess' will, not to have fun. That's just, well, displaced on my part, sorry about all..."

She is finishing her drawings... when she notices something.

"It's strange... I cannot find in which avian group you should be classified. Any idea on why? Cultural divergence in your species that would explain it, for example? Like a different choice of... hum... prey is the word you would be using?"

---

Three other individuals are rushing through the gate. One athletic looking, tribal clothed, white haired man being first.

"Anyone here? We need assistance, now! Someone's wounded!"

Behind him, a large grey ogre with the fur and tusks from what would seem a mammoth. But more importantly is the young boy that he holds in his big arms. He is bleeding and incouscious.

(Welcome back Eizoryu!)
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Phoenix looked at her.

"Why don't you enjoy it? You can do both, and still satisfy the goddess."

At the classification question, she blushes slightly.

"I-I'm just a raptor, really... A humanoid raptor."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:49 pm

She looks perplexed.

"You think... I can? I was always told that getting too much pleasure in it would makes you lose view on what is important."

Back to her notes, she grab some adhesives.

"Care if I borrow a feather or two as specimens? I don't ask to removes these from you right now, just in case you happen to have lost some recently. Sorry if it sounds harsh or something... I will take care of it, be sure about this! And after this, we will be able to take the next step, full body description!"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:18 pm

"I think taking pleasure in your job is a good thing."

Phoenix handed over a longish feather and looked nervously at Maybelle.

"A-and what do you mean, full body description?"
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:36 am

"but everything, of course! From your arms... or wings, as I don't know which word you prefer to use, to your talons. I'm not going to practice an autopsy on you, don't worry... even if I would have loved to. But if there is anything you don't want to do..."

She takes the feather and include it in her notes.

"Thanks for that!"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Phoenix looked rather nervous, both at the prospect of being subjected to this woman's gaze, and at being told, in essence, that this woman would love to cut her open and rummage around.

"I-I'll show you somethings, but not everything."
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:45 pm

"Sure it's alright, but really, I don't think she needs to be buyin' somethin' so expensive!" Telu muttered under her breath to Quill, keeping her voice out of Maybelle's hearing range. The Trogon cook thought for a moment, pondering over something. "Oh! I've got an idea!" she whispered, following Sorano's footsteps down the trap door stairs and sending the Felix girl back up.

Kat chuckled at Hawk's mention of powers. "Immortality, yes. Flight, transformation, element manipulation; no. Those traits passed out of my line some time ago. The only powers the Acheron clan has, if you could call them powers, are superhuman speed and strength, blood memory, and superior senses. Speaking of which..." Kat said, pausing for a moment and inhaling deeply. "I smell blood," she said, leaning back in her chair and glancing over at the young woman practically interrogating Phoenix.

"Blood? Where? Nobody's bleeding, are they?" Sorano asked, hearing Kat's statement.
"Just listen, clerk. I heard someone yell out there and I don't doubt they'd yell again," Kat replied coldly, seeming rather stern all of the sudden. Sorano was a bit taken aback at the vampiress' words, but went out the front door nevertheless. Once outside, she would see the trio of beings with the bleeding boy in the largest one's arms, and usher them inside hurriedly.

Once the group was inside, Kat would add, "I told you I smelled blood."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:12 am

She takes a complete look at her 'subject' and try to choose where to start.

"Hmm, you say you're a raptor, right? So let's see how good is your sight. Because you're ought to be good at seeing your prey from afar, right? So, let's prepare the test..."

Fiddling with some more papers in hands, she soon find what she want.

"Ok, can you read this for me?"

She put the sheet about 5 meters away:
AGKTC
FUNLM
PKNWS
RDCSQ
IENLF
KHXZR

---

The three indiviuals are inside, still worrying about the young one.
"Excuse me, we're looking for anyone who can help him now (he designates the boy). Any medic here?"
He looks panicked and yet he tries to stay focused on his task and being the most efficient possible. Meanwhile, the ogre looks at those who make them enter nervously, waiting for a quick answer, worrying for the one he holds in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:52 am

Phoenix took one look at the sheet and closed her eyes.

"AGKTC
FUNLM
PKNWS
RDCSQ
IENLF
KHXZR.

There."

Hawk looked at Kat. "That's... actually quite a pity. I promise you flying isn't something you should have lost. Although the immortality bit is... Interesting."

He turned at the newcomers' request. "Kat, would you clear the stuff off the table? And if someone will fetch me a cloth to cover it, I'll do my best to fix the problem."

Quill watched the cook go down to the cellar with a puzzled expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:42 am

"Excellent sight. I suppose that's normal for you, but ... how could you read with you eyes closed? Did you just memorized everything? If so, wow! I would have forgotten the first line before starting reading the second."

She now grab a small wooden rule.

"Now if you excuse me, I will test your reflexes."

A small stroke is sent to Phoenix' knees, nothing that would hurt, but enough to cause a reflexe reaction.

---

The ogre hastly drop the boy on the improvised couch and start looking nervously to those who helped them, while the man stand with him.

"Don't die, Eran. Don't die... They will save you."

He seems to be really afflicted by the boy's condition.
Back to top Go down
Dannir

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:10 pm

A young, blond haired man wearing a brown shirt and pants of the same color entered the tavern.
His gray eyes didn't blink while he was looking around. He couldn't help comment loudly : "This place doesn't seem to weird, compared to what I came across those days... At least, I can relax..."
He sat on a chair at a free table.

/Hoping I didn't mistaken and there is still one, of course.../
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:58 pm

Nikoleis wrote:
"Excellent sight. I suppose that's normal for you, but ... how could you read with you eyes closed? Did you just memorized everything? If so, wow! I would have forgotten the first line before starting reading the second."

She now grab a small wooden rule.

"Now if you excuse me, I will test your reflexes."

A small stroke is sent to Phoenix' knees, nothing that would hurt, but enough to cause a reflexe reaction.

---

The ogre hastly drop the boy on the improvised couch and start looking nervously to those who helped them, while the man stand with him.

"Don't die, Eran. Don't die... They will save you."

He seems to be really afflicted by the boy's condition.

Phoenix nodded. "I pride myself on my mind. I memorised them." When her knee is struck, she twitches, her digitigrade leg contracting.

Hawk doused his hands in some foul smelling liquid, and looked over the patient. "What's happened to him?"

Dannir wrote:
A young, blond haired man wearing a brown shirt and pants of the same color entered the tavern.
His
gray eyes didn't blink while he was looking around. He couldn't help
comment loudly : "This place doesn't seem to weird, compared to what I
came across those days... At least, I can relax..."
He sat on a chair at a free table.

/Hoping I didn't mistaken and there is still one, of course.../

((Plenty of free chairs, don't worry.))

In the bustle going on, the only person (in my group) to notice the newcomer was Quill, who walked over to the counter.

"Would you like a drink, newcomer?"
Back to top Go down
Dannir

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:11 am

The young man began to answer that question, but suddenly, something crossed his mind. He sighed.
"Well, actually... I'm kinda broke..."
He looked at the person he was speaking to :
"I'm looking for a job, would there be anything I could do here ?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:26 pm

Quill looked at him. "I suppose I could go ask the cook..."
Back to top Go down
Eizoryu

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Katarina moved everything off the table to allow the larger being to set the boy down, moving back and away. Predatorial instincts did still run in her system, after all, and wounded prey tickled the senses of any predator. "I'm just going to stand back. Don't want any unfortunate opportunities for accidents to present themselves," she muttered to no one in particular, turning her face away from the scene.

Sorano followed the trio to the table, ready to offer her help. She eyed Kat warily as the vampiress moved away from the table, relaxing a bit once Acheron had backed off. "Don't worry about getting blood on it, the varnish will protect the wood. I'll clean it up later. Hawk, I'm here for assistance when you need it."

Telu, still in the cellar, quickly glanced over the large stock, picking a similar, if much less expensive, wine to switch out for the one Maybelle had originally randomly chosen. It and the seven bottles both lacked labels, so the switch would be nigh seamless. The cook climbed the stairs with the bottle, stopped dead at the commotion in the lobby, and her feathers stuck close to her body anxiously, beak agape. The effect was to slim even her plump curves. She arrived after Quill had spoken to the newcomer, and thus had not heard their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:34 pm

She had this to her notes.

"Good, but controled, reflexes... you're good. I wonder..."

She starts thinking about something, but there are not enough evidences yet... But she wants to be sure.

"Can... I take your heart rythme? I will put my ear against your chest, you just have to do what I ask. If that's good for you, of course."

---

Occupied with their matter at hand, the other did not notices the latest arrival. The ogre, obviously not getting Katarina's comment, just shrug it of and continue observing the cast.

"He was hit in the thorax with a dagger. I couldn't do a thing about this... Can you help him?"

The man seems ashamed about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:34 am

Hawk was busy with another, red bag -a field medic kit- which he unzipped and laid down. The only thing missing from it's internals was the usual array of scalpels.

"Right, is the dagger still in there? Is there anything in the wound, and how deep is the cut?"

Phoenix shrugged, and kept an eye on the newcomers. "I have no problems with it."

Quill approached Telu. "I have another person wanting to work, this time for money."
Back to top Go down
Nikoleis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:57 am

"No, nothing, we took care of this ourselves. I just hope there are no poisons or other dangerous substance involved." answered the man. He was clearly worried.

"As for the cut, it's rather deep, but we maintained it closed on our way to here the best we can. I lack proper knowledges and such material, sadly..."

The boy, still incounscious, is bleeding as he indicated. It looks bad, but no important organ seems to have been hit.

---

"Ok..."

Putting her ear near Phoenix's heart, she counts the beats slowly, asking her to breathes deeply at first, then hold it right after for some seconds... sometimes she stops to take some notes, but she is more and more intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:13 am

"Right, future note. Don't remove the dagger. It helps keep the bleeding under control, and that's the main cause of death normally."

He sets to work, first puling the wound open to examine the damage and spraying disinfectant into the wound, then getting out a needle and thread.

Phoenix follows her instructions and looks at Maybelle. "Is something up?"
Back to top Go down
BlueFireWolf

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Had any of Umbra Noctis’ bustling guests and workers been listening, they would have noticed a curious sizzling noise coming from the general direction of the main entrance. The door swung open on well-oiled hinges and, with a nonchalant kick, was quickly shut behind the newest addition to the inn’s bizarre menagerie of visitors.

Eyes, as intensely gold as the summer sun and fringed with pale lashes, glanced over the strange conglomeration of unique beings. His skin was honey-tan and more than mildly exposed. The man’s long body and lean muscles suggested a need for speed and strength in whatever living situation he had endured. Loose, white-gold curls covered his head, the longest tendrils just barely grazing his jaw bone. A pair of well-worn khaki shorts in desperate need of mending sat loosely on his hip bones, held up by a length of brown rope. A white scar marred the left side of an otherwise handsome face, dragging from the outer corner of his brow, across the cheekbone and ending just above his upper lip. Other than the intense heat this man seemed to radiate, he could have passed for a, if rather unusual, human.

The heat was, in fact, the oddest thing immediately noticeable about the newcomer. He was emanating warmth so strong, the floor beneath his feet began to singe.

Suddenly, as if snapping from a daze, the man shook his head and jumped quickly from where he was standing. Glancing back at where he had been standing, his at first expressionless face took on a grimace.

“I only ever forget when it’s wood, I swear!” He spoke aloud though the stranger did not seem to mean for anyone to hear him. As the man sighed at the sight of the slightly smoking set of footprints on the floor, the heat he gave off began to diminish considerably, until it was more along the lines of “tolerable.”

Glancing around, hoping no one had witnessed his mild antics, he made his way further into the room and over to a table where there was quite a fuss. A bird-like creature was holding a needle and thread, a boy lay bleeding on the table, and an enormously furry creature hovered worriedly like a mother hen. He studied the wound over the bird’s shoulder for a moment, and before anyone could stop him, he reached out to the boy. With two fingers, he pressed against the open wound. A moment later and he had withdrawn his hand, the wound neatly cauterized closed.

Last edited by BlueFireWolf on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawk_v3
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:21 pm

((Furred creature?))

Hawk looked at the sealed wound.

"Well... Thanks, I guess. Nice seal, pity it'll scar..." He turned.

"Hello-"

He jumped slightly upon seeing the human. "U-uh... You're... Different."
Back to top Go down
BlueFireWolf

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:56 pm

((The orc-mammoth-thing. I saw mammoth and assumed it was furred, I can change that if need be. o_o))

The newcomer raised a brow.

“Different? Perhaps, though I suppose it all depends on your reference point.” Here he smiled, though the grin was slightly crooked, the scarred side of his face not moving quite as expressively.

“As for the scar, it will give him something to converse about later.” Stepping back from the bird-creature, the stranger took a moment to look the medic over. He hesitated a moment, as though unsure about something, before offering his hand.

“My name is Fenza, by the way.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP   

Back to top Go down

Umbra Noctis - Tavern/Club RP
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next